Caturmonday? Poor Kittah

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/391670.html

The dead cat was found dangling from a utility line in the 400 block of Ontario Street at about 9:20 a.m. Sunday.

DISCUSS!!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/blackaddGPX0711_468x366.jpg

that’s pretty awful

National Grid worker removed the kitten from the line on Sunday night and then turned it over to detectives at the Northwest Police District.

The police department’s photography and evidence units also responded to the scene.

THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO?

wow thats bad

Hahah someone must have gotten pissed that stupid neighbors let cats run wild in the neighborhoods and took action.

That must have been a pretty sweet throw.

the cat was strangled when someone tied a shoelace, which was attached to a sneaker, around its neck, and then threw the sneaker over the line.

Or maybe there was a camera nearby that will show who it was, and i hope they do and hang the fucking kid or kids that did it from a wire. You know someone saw this to they mustve been trying for awhile, if i saw kids torturing an animal id show them what torture is.

:-/

:tdown: to people who do this shit.

Fuckin scumbags

nothing says “i’m a badass” like killing a kitten… fucking people make me sick

Word on the street is that it was Zong drying it in the sun… Cat Jerky anyone?

I feel the same, but when was the last time you were down Ontario, or T, or anywhere in Riverside / Blackrock?

im allways down there i got friends that live there and they would do the same thing. Does killing defenseless animals make you feel more like a man, or make you look cool? Darwin needs to pick up his game and /these people, i look at my kitten and thinking about someone doing this to her makes me sick to my stomach i dont know what i would do if someone tried to hurt her, i mean animals are so loving and just want to make you happy why hurt them?

ONTARIO STREET…

nuff said

:tup::word:
Thats sad.

not everyone over there would stand by and let this happen though, its just to bad one of those people werent there

that’s terrible

:tdown: that’s screwed up, as much as I hate cats, I still like the lil ones

When I was in high school in Honeoye some kids strapped a stray cat to a cinder block and dropped it in the lake. People were so pissed that they hired a private pet detective to find out who was responsible. The kids were eventually caught and got like 6 months. The one kid’s nickname is Curiosity now.

Imagine if it was a dog. They’d have been crucified.