B***H KEYED MY CAR

yellow spray paint removes scratches just paint the letters with the yellow. let cure for a hour and wipe off.

back when i was younger, my uncle was searching for a spot in a crowded lot. he took a spot and this other car sped around the corner…apparently he thought it was his since he “saw” it from another aisle.
dude gets out of his car, runs over and bends the antenna on my uncle’s car…(back in the day, fixed metal antenna’s), then gets back in his car. My uncle gets out, and gives the guys drivers side door a good kick and healthy dent. the guy sped off.

+2 on asking for security tape, or calling authorities to have them request.

YOU’RE A TOOL.

I memorize creepy people’s plates when they are creepy.

Because I’m a creep.

that blows… but you probably shouldn’t have said oh well haha those bitches are crazy this time of year especially!

that’s fucked up. I’d be pist and make a point to find her car. I’m sure she wasn’t out of there in 10 minutes.

that really sucks. if its not deep you may be able to buff it! i would have said something different though that oh well. i probably would have been like, bitch my blinker and i were her before your fat ass! followed by me writing down the plate number, and taking my sweet ass time going into the store! lol

Good thing you didn’t say something longer like “sucks to be you”.

:lol:

Well at least it was not random, she had a reason for being pissed. It definitely was a bit extreme though for taking a parking spot. Chances are though that you will run into this bitch again somewhere. Buffalo is a small city.

it was keyed…with a car key…like scratched in, with the key.
its not paint swirls
and the rest of your post made me so angry i punched myself

Funny thing is the lady was in her mid 40’s or 50’s…I couldve seen it coming from someone my age, but never wouldve thought she would have the balls to pull this off :roflpicard:

what the fuck is your point. have you buffed a scratch out of a car. regardless of it being keyed, its how deep is the scratch they made. it does not always indent the metal when you key a car.

and i have buffed out key scratches before.

You totally deserved it. I would have got each body panel and pissed on the door handles. I am really against keying cars, this would be the exception. If you are gonna be an Asshole, you can’t cry about getting what you deserve.

X…

yep.

Sounds like you are not even trying to get it claimed which makes me feel this story is BS.

If it was me and I cared about my vehicle I would’ve:
A) Spoke to the store manager
B) Gotten a police report
C) ???
D) Profit

post some pics…

impala lady-1
you-0

perhaps irrelvent, however I am curious, what was the ethnic persuasion of said woman?

oh and in for newds