B***H KEYED MY CAR

Gotta love the holidays!

i want a Hawaiian punch car.

+1

I’m willing to bet you stole a spot she had been waiting for. I saw this happen at the mall a few days ago, and I almost keyed the fuckers car for the person who had been waiting politely.

No sound at work.This video scares me

oh well

that sucks

OT:how do you get a custom title? lol

lol just karters video was actually pretty funny.

Update: I talked to a rep at Target and was told to come in tomorrow to review the security footage with them and pursue further action.

whenever someone parks like a douche over the lines basically taking up two places and i squeeze in whats left of the other parking spot i take pics of the adjoining panels, their license plate, and the orientation of the vehicles in relation to the painted lines.

best bet is to twist the securtiy of targets arm into giving you the tape. also file a police report (how long do you have to file one?)

if you can feel the scratch with your finger nail you will have to get it repainted. depending on what the car is dont waste your money with a fix it kit.

+1 for pics

Instead of just moving on to another available parking spot?

WTF.

as far as buffing, repair, whatever…it depends how deep it is. is it just the clear, get the paint, primer or done to the metal?
even if it was down to the metal it could be touched up. but random scratches and lines are difficult enough to mask. something non-random (like letters) are much more conspicuous.

I had a thread here on DIY scratch repair awhile ago…see if any of that helps.
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28592&highlight=paint+scratch

people (women) need to learn how to park straight and inbetween the lines. and sometimes the next avail spot is a ways away. i used to do it ALL the time with my civic hatch, that thing could fit anywhere

Great thread man thanks for the link! Ill have to see what happens tomorrow and then go from there as to what my next move will be :thankyou:

oh … well, you shouldn’t have taken my spot.

Are you talking about the transit/losson target?
If so then there was a blue/black car parked less than 2 inches away from my car today. Middle aged Lady came out and looked at me like I did somthing wrong. She went to her passenger side(which was my driver side) and examined it like I did something to it. She mumbled something under her breath which sounded like “fucking kids”. As I left she proceded to follow me all the way back home, drove by my house 2-3 times and did that slow down in front of the house thing and would speed off. ended up going out side and I could see the same car parked but running on the next street. 10 minutes later she sped off and i didnt see the car again.

Next time it happens try this…
http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

But otherwise sucks that it happened and deff. get things settled.

If I was waiting for the spot and you took it…i’d have done the same thing if not worse. You got lucky with just a scratch and a old woman. Xmas spirit brings out the anger in everyone.

It was at the Target on N.Blvd. Today I shall see if they got the evidence to help me catch this lady red handed :nono:

the tape seems to be the key here…

Yea let me know I would like to shake her hand

YUP. Without that Ill be stuck spending out of pocket. We shall see…