B***H KEYED MY CAR

x2

Me too! Then I know who’s family to kill while they are all sleeping. Now that’s a Christmas to remember!

Sucks a lot. I hate when people take things out on your car.

FGGTS

I’ve seen this in person… it is really quite amusing:mamoru:

What kind of car do you drive? Is it really worth getting worked up about? If you really cared about your car, you’d be parking it far away where your chance of getting door dings is significantly less.

are you kidding?? this wasn’t a door ding.
someone leaves a personal message in your paint job, easily a couple hundred in damages and you wonder if it’s worth getting worked up about? :banghead:

Really this wasn’t posted yet?

:bigclap: to her.

Update? It’s tomorrow…

Take a picture and walk in and ask to see the security tapes from the parking lot. Bring a picture of your car and the damage and work your way through management. I had to deal with a friends ex boyfriend who keyed her car in Kmart one night and if you work your way up through their managment they might let you see the tapes.

Social engineering FTW.

Side question…was the black?

jj are you serious??? she carved oh well into his paint!! i would be fuckign fuming even if it was le cackord

Report was filed. The APD is working with Target to see if anything is caught on tape…

Its basically out of my hands now and the only thing Im concerned about is getting the shit off my door soon :meh2:

OT: The lady was white and in her mid 40’s or 50s. And this was done to my Cadillac so yes Im still furious everytime I look at my door.

confusing the mid 40s for the mid 50s will get your car keyed also

confusing the mid 50s for the mid 40s on the other hand= :hitit:

You guys are missing my point. If you care about your car, you park in the back of a parking lot and you certainly don’t battle for a “good” spot in a parking lot. Like walking an extra 2 minutes is going to kill anyone?

not missing your point. that’s not what you said.
so what you’re saying now is he deserves what he gets since he didn’t park in the back of the lot?
by that logic, a girl in a tight skirt is just asking for it…if she didn’t want to get raped she should have worn a turtleneck and pants suit to the party.

dude should be able to park in a public lot, free from harm or infingement in doing so.

every time i get into any confrontation with anybody that immediately precedes me leaving my car unguarded near that person, i make sure remember the make and model and first 3 or 4 digits of the plate…it’s not hard to do at least temporarily until you get back to your car and can do a walk around…

same goes for every time i’m parked in a spot next to a d bag that doesn’t understand what the lines between spots are for…it’s especially fun in the beater to find somebody parked way over the lines and to squeeze in as close as possible to their driver side while remaining in my spot…i don’t give a shit if my beater gets scuffed…i’m just glad that their car (that almost certainly cost them more and they care more about) has a scuff on it now too

Should. I agree. However does that always happen? You really need to use your head when parking, especially around the holiday season.

Well you logic is flawed by the unfortunate and unpredictable society. Should you be able to park wherever you want without worrying about your car? Yes you should. Is that the case no it’s not. People kill, steal and vandalize all the time. If you steal someones spot, yeah they probably are going to swipe your car. If you park at the end of the row it’s less likely someone is going to walk down the line of cars just to fuck up your car.

Same principal applies to the girl. If some sicko is going to rape a girl he’ll probably go after the girl wearing the short skirt and tight top rather then the girl wearing Wal*Mart jeans and a food stained hoodie. It’s unfortunate but it happens.

Sry that was you ?

Honestly, the idea that a lady had the time to key a actual phrase in your door is kind of funny.

OH WELL.