Ughh... Car got hit at work

Hit and run inside the company lot! no idea who it may have been. Is there anything i can do to avoid claiming through my own insurance?

good amount of damage to the drivers side fender and bumper. Few scruffs and scratches on the light and the wheel well is popped out. damn people are ignorant… will post pics later.

definetly don’t talk to your company about it. See if anyone on here can help you out first.

just out of curiosity what would be the ramifications of that?

LOL

Good thing you came to the photoshoot before this huh.

And hence why I park in a different section of the lot, away from the scumbags we have here

If it happened at work chances are the car that hit you is around somewhere. Start searching the lot for cars with damage and paint matching your car.

First guess, start your search in the section of the lot as far away from your car as you can get since the person that did it is now probably trying to hide.

We have about 20 empty parking spots everyday but everyone jams in to be the closest to the door.
No wonder this country is so fat.
It is embarassing to watch people older than me fight and bitch over parking spots and door dings because they don’t want to walk an extra 30 feet.
I will say one guy does park as far away as possible.

I was actually parked towards the back of the lot! and what are you trying to say? i’m fat! =p

I plan on checking the lot out though on my lunch break… hopefully it wont be too hard.

Good luck with finding the person.

My car has been hit a minimum of three times in the last year. All while parked and never once has someone left a note. Nothing major though just little scraps and one nice dent, which might have been a shopping cart. People are so ignorant. And I usually do park away from everyone else. The few times I don’t or can’t is when it happens.

so my work is saying there’s nothing they can do cause they aren’t going to dedicate the man hours towards reviewing the tapes and i had to sign a limited liability waiver to park there so i’m practically left to my own means…

sigh…

Pretty common. Call the police and see if they’ll at least file a report in case you find the car that hit you later. They may tell you the same thing though, to just call your insurance company.

yea i filed a police report last night when i found the aftermath.

I haven’t had a mark on my insurance in over 5 years and i’d really like to keep it that way too.

haha omg just saw this…too funny

so where are somegood places to go for an insurance quote cause that looks like where im headed with this,