car got hit today

drove to work like i do everyday and about an hour after i got there a guy i work with told me he just watched my car get run over in the parking lot by a 18 wheeler. i pretty much shit myself untill i actually seen the damage(wasn’t too bad). he ran the front bumper cover and hood over with his big ass front bumper. he said he missed his turn and tried to turn around in the lot and doing so, he hit my camaro. he was cool about it and said he was sorry(real nice guy), kinda feel bad becaue i have to turn it in to get fixed. damage isn’t that bad though, scratched and cracked hood and bumper. the guy i work with made it sound like my car was totaled.

well at least the guy was cool about it, most of the time people try and deny things even happening

at least he was cool but its still unnecessary bullshit that needs to be dealt with.

Now you can get that Shogun body kit you’ve always wanted.

Xenon bitch.

consider it totalled and buy a mustang. :smiley:

the driver may be nice now, but I am sure he is bitching to his boss and his work’s insurance that you were illegally parked and it was somehow your fault so he can keep his job.

i always wanted a body kit:greddy:

actually the guy i work for(bill gray) knows the owner of the trucking company very well. he said he’s handle it for me.

exactly:eek4dance

:cool:

I know a few people who got hit and then the person changed their story around when they talked to insurance.

good luck

sucks man…i guess it is cool the guy was cool about it

sucks man

x2

damn. Its kinda hard to change you story when you admit that your truck hit a parked car. At least he got insurance.

Sorry to hear that.

You should spill a glass of water on your coworkers car then tell him his car is flooded. :smiley:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sucks dude! i guess that helps he was cool about it but still…

question is LT or LS front end now?

you couldnt have taken my car to work today could you??? he hit right where my hood needs fixed and i need my nose painted…fucker

wow that sucks, glad he had insurance, that someone else will handle it for you, and that he was cool. :cool: