BAC must be stopped!

I tried the gym out and now they won’t stop calling me. In 4 days they must have left me 9 messages. I’ve never met such a pushy sales person. Im def. not joining now.

I would of def. joined if the guy just left me alone… but now i refuse to give him the satisfaction.

Cool.

one gym started that nonsense with me in CT, i walked back in and told him exactly what you’re thinking. if you left me alone, i probably would have joined, but now it’s definitely a NO.

Lol, k.

“Head to the gym and do some reps,
After 20 or 30 let me feel those biceps.”

Bro get off the internet and get into my gym. Do not make me call you again you fat lazy piece of shit.

I signed up for them for 90 days…

Gave them a fake phone # cuz i knew this would happen, you should have been smarter

been there… they are brutal

My membership is up at the end of September and I am never going back. I have all the emails that my membership is expiring just to make sure they don’t try to auto renew me.

The clubs and staff are just shady in general. I know two instances where a girl I know was a member and someone who worked there looked up their number to call them and ask them out.

That is called a job perk :lol:

for the most part they have been ok with me…they did get annoying when they asked i i had any friends interested in joining and the one guy kept bugging me a little but didnt last long…

im convinced the reason they have a BAC for women is so they can put them in high pressure sales situations without any men around to lay the hammer down.

The phone calls stopped!!

Ugh, I signed up for the free week cause I wanted to play some racquetball with friends. They required me to meet with the trainer, then he insisted on making me appointments that i said I wasnt interested in, then he started calling my cell phone and calling me a lazy ass for not showing up. Good sales job :fu:

lol, they were pushing it because the deal ended yesterday. They had a $0 enrollment for a while for a variety of reasons. They figure if you didn’t join by then, you aren’t going to now with the $99 fee…

i had the same issue, However I due to my work scheduling was unable to really go an work out for almost 6 months so i wasted $180. They never conact you if your not using your membership, they wait until your times almost up… A month previous to my end date i got 3 calls, in one week. 2 weeks later the emails started, and those continued for almost 2 months afterwards. They stopped temporarily, I actually got a call a few weeks ago asking me if id like to come in for a free week. I told them that I joined another gym which was true, (world gym 8.99 and its 3 minutes from my house) and that was basically the end of the discussion. Im sure they will call again soon.