back in town.

hey guys, the trips finally come to an end and im back in toronto…hope you guys had a great couple months, please give me about a week to reply all the pm’s for parts that have been requested…ill be back on the ball within a day or two…thanks !

varun

Welcome back homie!

This thread sucks without some pics and at least one crazy Dubai car story.

And go…

i agree… last years stories were excellent.

link?

I dont remember the stories.

But i am hearing some great stories from my houseguests who just arrived from Abu Dhabi, and my relatives who came from Dubai this past week.

welcome back big V

welcome back, now give me a deal on an SR20 :smiley:

hope you had a good time.

there are a few crazy stories…how about the fact that 100’s of females in dubai drive M6 covertibles and HAMANN edition gallardo’s?? That city is nuts, words cannot explain…

welcome back dude.

My uncle from dubai, who is staying with us now, is looking for a house. Willing to pay $600,000 cash. He has been in Canada for 2 weeks. Straight up baller.

Welcome back V…

Vuh vuh vuh VEE-UNIT! :lol:

welcome back brother

Welcome back Varun

So I asume you came back with some major $$$ …since you came back you have been calling to to find out what kind of cars we have for sale :lol:
I have a nice 2003 Mercedes Benz E500 sitting right in front of my office right now with your name on it, dude this car is pure you, you should check it out.
http://www.curtrich.com/E500sedan.1003.jpg
INSTANT PURE BALLER PIMP STATUS WITH 302 HP UNDER THE HOOD.

We have a whole bunch of other crap too but this has been sitting in front of my office for a month and Im getting tired of looking at it so come and buy it :lol:
www.prestigemotors.ca

or how about an S4 Greg will love you
http://www.prestigemotors.ca/cf/showdetailinventory.cfm?URLCarID=655

:frowning: i still want an s4… but i like my silvia now

GT

S4 = slow and expensive

Wow great price on the S4 only $0.00!!! Somebody grab this its once in a never ever chance.

I don’t know about that.

Im not a huge Audi fan, I like the way they drive and perform and all and it’s one of the few sports cars that you can drive all year round and have no problems in the snow (actually you can have a lot of fun in the snow with these), I just don’t like their reliability and cost of replacement parts.

Anyway about the S4
250 HP 258 torque form the factory, 320 HP 331 torque with a simple $700.00 Chip upgrade, no bolt on’s, no modifications, no extra parts required. And you have a fast car that looks good and it has some luxury to it.

What about that guy’s Ferrari that right outside your office too…is that one for sale lol??

I don’t know about that.

Im not a huge Audi fan, I like the way they drive and perform and all and it’s one of the few sports cars that you can drive all year round and have no problems in the snow (actually you can have a lot of fun in the snow with these), I just don’t like their reliability and cost of replacement parts.

Anyway about the S4
250 HP 258 torque form the factory, 320 HP 331 torque with a simple $700.00 Chip upgrade, no bolt on’s, no modifications, no extra parts required. And you have a fast car that looks good and it has some luxury to it.[/quote]

I’ve always wondered this, wouldn’t doing an upgrade like that be pretty bad for teh car? I mean if they could get 320 hp without sacrificing reliability and such, wouldn’t they just do it from teh factory? I would think that if you get that much more hp via just electornics without upgrades isn’t it too much stress for stock parts and you’re gonna be killing your and running it way too hard ?

Yes it is… $169,990.00

Or lease it for $4000.00 per month.

www.prestigemotors.ca
put Ferrari in the search box and click GO

I don’t know about that.

Anyway about the S4
250 HP 258 torque form the factory, 320 HP 331 torque with a simple $700.00 Chip upgrade, no bolt on’s, no modifications, no extra parts required. And you have a fast car that looks good and it has some luxury to it.[/quote]

I’ve always wondered this, wouldn’t doing an upgrade like that be pretty bad for teh car? I mean if they could get 320 hp without sacrificing reliability and such, wouldn’t they just do it from teh factory? I would think that if you get that much more hp via just electornics without upgrades isn’t it too much stress for stock parts and you’re gonna be killing your and running it way too hard ?[/quote]

Keep in mind these car in Europe come with more horsepower then they do here. They are down tuned for the North American market so 320 HP with stock internals and no upgrades for an S4 is no problem at all.