Bad Barrie Accident

I hope their alright … Good friends of mine

yo nissan… do you ACTUALLY read what’s written or just make up shite as you skim over…

…( again provided the no seat belt thing is true )…

that seems to render your little tirade useless and completely out of context… oh and I’ll drop by his sop anytime, just let me know when your going to be there so I make sure I say it IN your face.

I’ve known justin for a little over 5 years. so I think I can safely say that I can joke around with him, regardless of the circumstance. You want to pussyfoot around him, treat him like glass then go ahead, although it seems he dosen’t consider himself to be glass and is ironmaning the pain.

I’ve been stabbed, crashed at 180kph on skiis, crashed coming of 50ft cliffs on skiis, in car crashes, shot at, hell I’ve even had my right ear nearly taken off… as long as your alive and come out the other side not too much the worse for wear then what’s the problem, shit happens in life, carry on or curl up into a ball…

or shut the fuck up and give this thread the respect it deserves?

christ, if you’re going to act like a 12-year-old, at least have the decency to take it to PM’s.

Back on track now, I don’t know Justice or his friends but I wish them all the best of luck in recovery.

i wish them all the best and a speedy recovery. good luck guys.

since some people know them, tell them they’re in SON’s thoughts.

Don’t know any of the 3 but best of luck… I can only imagine myself in that situation, scary.

this is locked
:?

you people have no clue how to shut the fuck up once in a while and just let things slide.

seriously… grow up and talk like adults.

GT