Bad Experience at Tom's Souvlaki

But I thought you liked men?:confused:

HOLY LOSER

LOLā€¦fuck your sweet potato fries

stop being a bitch.

Iā€™d guess that you flipped out and swore at your server causing a huge scene, in which case the threat to call the police is %110 justified.

I hate seeing people do this, calm the fuck down and deal with it like an adult, not an 8 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

(if you didnā€™t flip out, ignore this post)

:lol: I donā€™t know why thatā€™s so funny to me. :rofl:

pshhā€¦ My experience/story was way better. I had the janitor chasing me out of there over some hotdogs that I didnā€™t get.

I would go there for breakfast, and it was always decent.

The burgers for lunch were equally decent, and the servers (old ladies) seemed fine.

Sorry Tom himself thenā€¦ Iā€™ll forcibly touch you if see you againā€¦

people have been complaining about that place since the early days of UBRF.

The funny thing is that I was being polite, and so was the person who I first dealt with. My original server was the one making threats. I asked to speak with the owner, and he was a complete jerk.

Good to know Iā€™m not the only person whoā€™s had issues with that place.

But were the sweet potato fries worth it?

Itā€™s a GREEK place. Were you expecting pleasant and even tempered people? Oy!

word.

tho, iā€™ve been goin there since '99, and have only had 2-3 complaintsā€¦

this still isnt news. lol

Iā€™ve had some bad experiences there, but Iā€™ve also had some bad experiences elsewhere.

Their omelettes are fucking amazing. Not to mention the baklava ala mode with hot chocolateā€¦omfgā€¦best stoner food ever.

really? I could not imagine you having a bad experience anywhereā€¦ especially when you are intoxicatedā€¦

Still reminds me of the time when we had the homeless blow off fireworks in the middle of chippewa, and you started swearing at some cop for writing ticketsā€¦

Good ol Papaya

TOMS FTW also F-BODYS are sweet its the people who buy them that suck well maybe they both suck.