Bad Experience Cooley, VW

You spoke directly to a Lia?? I HIGHLY doubt that. they don’t speak to their employees let alone going out of there way to speak to a customer.

No, Steve Coons is the GM of the location. Sorry, misstyped. Not owner, per se. I meant it more like the guy who runs the place.

1. Then Eddie should know the ins and outs of the car as well as customer interactions. The only reason I insisted on talking to him was because he was insisting the part was installed in my car even though I was holding it in my hand.
  2. I brought it to Cooley because it was closest to where I live. I live in Wynantskill.
  3. It was in insulating piece of metal that went between the new breather hose and the intake. That insulator was not part of the recall so I expected it to be placed back where it was installed from the factory.

All in all I just wanted to share my experience. If you look, I’ve shared positive experiences with places here as well.

ive never heard anything good about that place anyway butttt i think the only thing wynantskill has going for them is this “hideaway” juice bar :slight_smile:

This is a 100% false statement.
Granted the higher-ups want us to make sales, and we can lower the price in order to make a sale but there is no rule that we HAVE to sell something or we get written up.

Your co-workers son must be Justin Jacon. Good kid, stuck in the EG store. I’ve heard some shady things about that district. They do things a little different than the stores in my district but idk about all that you said…

Every Mavis store I work in, I am Honest and I try to help people out. Yea I will try to sell stuff to people, but that’s the retail industry. I never sell anyone something they don’t need.

yea my store (i work with justin) isnt run by an honest guy. and the district isnt either. its a shame really.

They spoke to their employees when the new conference room was part of the office I worked in. But that’s besides the point.

Edit

I have nothing bad to say about Justin his father taught me a lot and I was very sad when he left, idk anything about districts or anything like that just know what I’ve seen and heard about… Precision automotive gets Mavis customers all the time with same experiences and I doubt that they all go to the east greenbush stores haha

mavis fucks more rims up then potholes in albany.

Well of course your only gonna hear about the bad stuff. No one goes out of their way to say they had a good experience.

There is a lot of truth to that statement. However if there is a trend of a lot of negative feedback there has to be a reason for it. Not hating to tire shops / Mavis style stores as I worked in one for 2 years when I was starting out in the business. They are generally very hard companies to work for since corporate seems to just care about the bottom line in my experience.

I got a flat tire in a huge snowstorm a few years ago and took it to Mavis in Niskayuna to get plugged and was very satisfied with my experience. Now i know it wasn’t brain surgery, but they were fast and friendly and it only cost me a few bucks and was on the road in about 15mins. Would I take something more complex to a place like that? Not likely, but for what I needed ATM they were perfect.

when carlos was at albany, my experiences with mavis were amazing… since then ill never go back. i should have said the westgate store.

I just started in the west gate store. So you can come back. Lol

good shit, def will be.