Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

just watch the wagenwerks video of h2o from last year again and then tell me your not going

Speaking of that, WE GOTTA GET IN THAT SHIT THIS YEAR!

:lol Fml

yeh with the 200 riding dirty on the CH’s

word,

i have a pretty well known photographer from Washington thats doing a photoshoot of my car down there.

HELL YEAH!
Are we taking that thing or WAT

oh yeh have we failed to mention there is one of the greatest bars there, called Seacrets, multiple bars in one place, 2 levels, all like a tree fort wooden made looking, live band, bitches gettin down etc etc

nick 200 on CHs or bust!!!

nick took off from work tomorrow to try to get the stock s4 brakes to work on the 200, if so hes puttin the CHs on it and yup!!

SICK!!! MUCH more comfortable ride in that backseat! lol

Ok, so I think Im goin… :rofl

thats more like it, just get hammered enough every night that you wont mind sleepin on the floor

:lol What you guys want for the room for the weekend?

fuck my life for not having an id that works more than 1/4 times :facepalm

I don’t know how much lol

?

http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/icons/icon4.gif

whats funny is SW has a TT GT and he has held the mile record for a while now. the last run he made he BLEW HIS ENGINE AT 3/4 mile and still ran 220 :wow

and Ryan, id love to buy that supra, but that little junker in my garage is slowing me down.

im leaving friday, picking up a friend of mine in white plains when she gets outta work, got my own room.

gti will be going. hatch filled with a jack, tools, jackstands aka essential VW travel kit.

back seats with be a weekend bag for me and whatever she decides to tote.