Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

is it that bad?

You shouldve powdercoated those black, slammed that fuckin’ thing, and drove the shit out of it.

That was an idea. But they didn’t hook up, and they were to big and I like the fat drag radial look personally. but the black and red combo looks good in my opinion

:lol

sweet watermark

Love seeing the new hemi’s being tracked.

how did that beached whale get so far away from the ocean? :haha

How many times have you honestly been on the track? I highly doubt more than 10.

too busy under the car to be in it.

Oh, now youre the mechanic and manager. Thanks Boss.

In all reality, if you werent such a prick and act like your shit didnt stink, id respect you and what your doing with your car because its such an extensive project but, i just cant get by the fact that youre so arrogant and on your high horse and its really just funny.

I just enjoy how defensive you get about anything dodge. Please continue.

Its not even that. Its anything really. If its not up to your liking or super duper track master knowledge and specs its automatically stupid or worthless or junk etc. Even stuff i stay out of i see you dogging all over the forum. Whatever stick is in there, its fucking in there deep.

to be fair, 95% of the shit on car forums is crap trying to look track functional but is not and never will be. Don’t blame me for calling that out. Just make sure to slow down enough through the boot to make sure the rocker doesn’t scrape.

even RW cars, which I think look good, violate that. The truth is they’re not track cars.

The dudes a mid 40’s man with bc racing suspension, hotchkis sways etc, looks to be R comp tires as well on a car he drives daily and then goes to the track on weekends and has a blast and does rather well. I highly, highly doubt hes doing anything to try and look cool. I didnt mean your comments just regarding track cars. Just look at the last page. Your blowing yourself with your exotic car pic from nurburg and talking about your phone call with a big cheese. Make fun of the kids camaro, then had something bad to say about the pic of the lambo, merc, and amg black. High horseness.

If you want to create a forum where people slap each other on the back for tossing chrome wheels on an '80s camaro and for posting pictures of bentlys with body kits have at it. But that site already exists, it’s called car domain.

If you hate me for posting a picture of a one off custom built car based on a '60’s Le Mans prototype, then maybe you’re just not a car enthusiast.

You seem like a douche.

And same can be said towards you when you bust on everything that isnt 100% up to your standards or liking. I dont care for a lot of cars i see at the deag strip running but i dont talk shit about all of them. Is that Magnum a normal track car youd see out? Not really. Does it put in work and hang with the porches, zr1’s, z06’s, lotus’ etc? Yeah actually he does. If you were more of an enthusiast youd be able to respect that and give it the credit it deserves.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to REDWGN again. :lol

i vote for mafdark just cause rauh welt is sick. sorry deathbyrt, but your scca attitude has been outweighed by the stance sickness like many arguments before. it was a valiant effort, and i do side with you on many points. but the god damn rauh welt porsches are so…ugh. gorgeous.