Badnewsmini= SCUMBAG

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:38,topic:34591"”]

Honestly this is the ad when I bought it:

“All stock and original 1996 Acura Integra GSR sedan, DOHC VTEC motor, 116K miles, 5-speed, BFGoodrich TA Pro Series 195/60-R15 tires with good tread, stock alloys. Runs and drives perfect. New plugs, fresh oil and filter, new rear disc brake pads, new thermostat and antifreeze, new wiper blades, ready to drive anywhere. The car was slightly side swiped, and the doors, bumper cover and right fender have been repainted. There are some other small dents, some sand-scratches under the new paint, and a couple of paint runs, but it is a very presentable car. Also, the black plastic running board trim under the passenger rear door is cracked, with about 3 inches missing near the rear wheel, and the alloys have some curb scuffs on the edges. This car has been checked an will pass NY State Safety & Emissions Inspection, otherwise it sells as-is. Clear, original NY Title, showing “NEW” 1 owner vehicle.”

the carfax showed the accident that was posted in the ad. you noticed the headlight out of the cover and the tranny leak. I’m guessing it was a front end collision…

I wasn’t hiding it or I wouldn’t have made such threads as

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30414
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35522

I stated in the ad it didn’t Burn or leak oil or coolant… not tranny fluid.

and I knocked off 200 for what will probably end up costing less the n 20.00 in JB weld.

I figured you would find the leak when you got there (yes Prolly should have told you before… that’s a little shady)

but as every one said it still an awesome deal. it drives so well… I really loved that car…

and my current DD blows a quart of oil every time it hits V-tec previous never stated anything bout that… its what you get from a used car…

also at the time of me buying the acura he never stated of a tranny leak and had it parked on a lawn… I bought off E-Gay drove to Binghampton (with a truck and trailer) for it… and paid 3700 for it.

[/quote]

I don’t know why anyone is trying to defend badnews, he admits that what he did was shady.