Ban stick.

damn nothing gets by you…now if you could get that dick out of your ass and stop acting like a pr…

LOL!

Again sir, I must say that your are a complete clown.

dont make me shrinkwrap your car…and not give you a knife

It’s statements like these that prove you have absolutely no originality and can only continue to banter on about past occurrences that no one cares about anymore.

Clown.

this thread sucks, nothing about banning anything. Who would i ban? My self indefintely. I have been less productive in college since i joined this site

FML

go hang out with george and blow up some more watermelons with motars…except this time dont run away…

Again your comebacks are sub par, make you look like more of an idiot and therefore provide entertainment to the contributing members of shift518.

Please continue.

Clown.

For sure.

OMFG i think im gonna die :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

and silveradoman relaxxxxx, shady’s car runs justttt fine, worry about your own car

Technically while its in my garage right now it doesnt run at all :lol

you know what i mean. it ran decent this year

It ran good for about a week…

Then I got a manifold leak…

Then my clutch started slipping…

Then i fixed my clutch but my manifold was still leaking…

It was quick till about 4 grand where it lost all its boost from the leak and told me to fuck myself

acting like a PR? okay…thats the best u got?

yah um…FYI that WAS me…and I was launching at 4 grand and it was bogging down to 1k. Ask wayne. He also drove it twice launching at 4-5k and it was doing the same for him as well.

also, if you want to stick to the rolling off the starting line and flooring it .5 seconds later fine with me…I was still running low 13’s all night that way :wink:

you do the same???

BAM! Nice! Beat me to it

Ban this fucking site!!

shady and silverado man, now get my vote for bans. ya’ll need to quit acting liek clowns

and silverado man, you do a great job of running your mouth on here, but when face to face with most of us, you hide in the shadows.

I would like to ban all the gayness. There is so much gayness in here that I am starting to get dizzy.

Touche sir

My car is quick

Your car is fast compared to mine

So yes your right but I still belive as do many other who have been in my car that for a 20 year old POS and a rebuid/turbo setup for 400 bucks that it kicks some ass…