Ban stick.

This is not a democracy, your vote does not count

except i have VETO POWER and i can override it :ninja

You mean he’s not your buddy? Damn the way he was standing by you in LG I thought you guys were tight. :tongue

yeah right. he was lurking behind you most of the night :ahh

Paul clinch your butcheekz

You’re just pissed because you WANT my dick…which is very sad i must say…but thats ok you own a mustang. Life must suck…You need to get you’re mullet together so you can hang at the DD on friday night.

Did I miss the whole Adam vs. Tom thing?

and stop posting already…you’re a douche. No one cares how wanna be cool you are…you’ve done 150 mph in a hairdresser’s car…wahooooo dick wad.

No…he’s just a jealous hating prick because not only can I drive in a straight line but I can turn at speed as well. He aspires; but is sadly far behind…or just behind some dudes checking out they’re packages

adam is a cool dude so im going to have to side with him here.

$27 on 1stgen.

If there’s one thing Tom can do, it’s argue.

I can’t take sides here, I’m still trying to grasp where all this hatred is coming from.

ill host the fight in my back yard.

I’ll host the fight anywhere…street…lot…his mom’s house.

so being i dont know u, i really cant take sides, nore do i really care but to make things interesting, wtf is the issue here?

+1

No issue…Adam and I just hate each other…this is America right? Are we allowed to do that? Hate because we can? I’m pretty sure it’s a constitutional right…LOL

Question for DJ, the… 09-13-2009 02:51 PM 94Gt5.0 Suicide is a great option
Cold showers needed… 04-27-2009 03:58 AM 94Gt5.0 VW junk ftl

See this^^^^ this is what this homo does…he has nothing good to say to anyone.
In fact i’m pretty sure this is where penis envy comes from…

i a dick too, so does this mean u hate me?

He left me mean rep about my VW too Tom, let’s kick his ass.