Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

dude LOL. i just noticed that. hilarious.

how did the festivities end up after u left wayne?:ninja

we didn’t really get any DECENT runs in. he couldn’t hear my horn on the highway LOL. the one we did get i got a car out on him because he didn’t go right away, so i waited for him till he got back and then punched it again. The cars are pretty fucking even, it was really hard to say without a good run. I definitely am not calling this a win, because of the lack of a clean race. I am stoked to actually line up next to him though and go from a dig @ the track hopefully, he seems to have traction issues LOL. I really think it could go either way and will be a good race. :thumbup

Paulie it was nice seein ya, thanks for givin me a shot @ the new whip!

dont forget you had a passenger… he didnt. but all around today was WIN. now i gotta do something about this whole outta shape shit… i felt like a 400lb lardass gasping for air after 10 minutes… :Idiots

i couldn’t believe how fast you ran outa breath / energy! I’m a lazy fuck and don’t work out at all. managed to play the whole time and really wasn’t that bad! Kinda surprised myself, the knee held up good :thumbup

heh i can say with 100% certainty that the only thing “running” about me the past 5-6 months has been my mouth. goddamn i feel fat man… no stamina whatsoever.

Yeah…you spent more time on the sidelines then those bottles of water/Gatorade. That was fun as hell…I had a great time besides from almost killing Kdubs…twice.

Can’t wait for next week!

yeah i know i know… im out of shape. srsly:'(

lol kdubs needs to wear moar padding next week. i witnessed her get clubbed like a baby seal fucking 2 times today! rofl.

nice to finally meet ya Justin!

You too Wayne!

Neither time was it intentional btw - I got bumped directly into her path at full speed…and it ended badly.

she was a good sport about everything though… def held her own out there. nice to meet a few of you and can put a face to a name.

Maybe i can make it out next sunday. Looks like a good time.

yeah… and noone got hurt either… and a bunch of us cripples even made it out unscathed for the most part.

yo you didnt use the flags?

they were kind of a pain in the dick dusty… i dunno, i will bring em next sunday.

me and jordy should be there next week if my shoulder is alright im getting old man the flags dont work for chubby guys lol i just hate 2 hand touch lol

I would like to explain it right now, but im rather tired and my bed looks very comfortable. Plaza Linen doesnt supply my bed sheets. I have to buy them on my own.

Dude every time I turned around you were kneeling down catching your breath…

Maybe you should stop running your mouth and spend that time going for a run or something?// just sayin :lol

haha why so you can almost kill me more? lol

haha… it’s all good… not in too much pain today… I will just make sure to stay out of Justin’s way next week lol…

yea yea… excuses excuses… :hug

Played soccer and football back home… I can def hold my own… and was definitely knocked on my ass a few times…

You def should… would be nice to see how many more people we can get out while the weather is still nice…

I was very surprised by this…

Do we need to bring anything else next week?

yeah… im in a BIT of pain today or id be going for a jog or something to try and get back in shape… ive always prided myself on that and ive turned into a couch loving slob… not exactly beneficial to playing football.

as far as the not getting hurt thing… ive had some recurring issues with my surgically repaired wrist last night and this morning… if the pain doesnt subside i may need to go have x-rays taken… one of those “after the adrenaline wears off things” who knows maybe its just some stretched tendons or something. either way, ill be there next sunday.

my legs are super soar, i haven’t run liek that in forever. Other than just Old bastard pains i’m good. Knee wasn’t even swollen last night. I’ll be ready for next week.

Kdubs - i don’t believe we will be in need of anything else? unless i forgot something?