battery relocation kit from mrskinny

anyody else bought and installed one of these?

got it in today and it wasnt how ide imagined, not in a bad way, but i have no diea how to hook this up.

both the end with the kill switch and other end where there is one termainl connection and one thats simply a term,inal just like on the battery itself.

beats me.

can anyone help?

I can’t believe somebody is making a dime selling something so easy to put together yourself. Never seen the kit but there is probably a short and long wire. Short one goes to negative terminal on battery then to body metal (there are bolts in the trunk floor you can use in an s14). Long one goes through car and becomes your new positive battery terminal. That’s all you need. Tell the supplier he can afford to print an instructions sheet!

:werd:

you need a fuse, fuse holder, battery tray or battery box w/ vent (if running wet cell), kill switch… too to be legit

I had all the cable and what not hooked up to a hella switch ready for the relocation . I was going to use it myself but went a different route so i sold him what i had. I picked it up off another forum member and sold it for what i paid for it. I’m not selling mass produced “battery relocation kits” nor was i out to “make a dime”

Cool it man - don’t get me wrong. I think its a good idea to sell the kits. If you can find a market good for you. My disbelief was at the people I thought were willing to buy one! Afterall, if you can change your brakes you can put together a relocation kit. Hmmm… I wonder what the profit margin would be like… :slight_smile: