WTB: Battery Re-location Kit

Looking for a NEW or USED battery re-location kit. It’s for my S14 Zenki. Let me know who has any to sell or where I can get one at a good price…Thanks everyone, simply PM or email: mikel240luc@hotmail.com

dude, you can do this yourself for under $20.

unless you plan on tracking your car (where it is required to pass a tech inspection), you don’t need anything fancy like kill switches and vented boxes.

all you NEED to relocate your battery is 10 feet of 4 gauge wire and a couple of
battery terminal connectors… just connect one end of your new cable to your existing positive connection/harness and run it to the trunck. a 1 foot section of the wire will ground your negative terminal to the body.
and, guess what? if you go turn the key… your car will start.

anything else you want to do (as a precaution) is up to you.
(ie. battery box, tie-down, in-line fuse/kill switch, etc.)

i would strongly suggest a battery box as they are nessary in keeping your battery secure and able to vent into the trunk, the cheaper way is much easier and exactly the same, im running 13 feet of 4 gauge bat cable to my battery in the trunk and like 3 ft of ground and it works fine, barley any delay from the distance to the starter motor. this is also your chance to get a bigger badder battery for longer life and better cranking amps (Y) good luck with the set up

you might want to do a little more the just one wire going to thin body metal for the ground. if you just do that a lot of the time your vehicle ground potentinal will have a high restance raiting.

I am running 2 4Ga wires for my Power and 1 4Ga 2 8Ga ground wires running to the front as well as a 4GA ground in the trunk.

I know I went a little overboard but Ground is very inportant.