Battery's Dead.

Yup, she kicked the bucket. I took her in for the free charge at CT, and either it’s dead, or they’re lyin to me. First I actually left it there thinking I’d just pay some $ and get money off on the trade in, but then my dad decided to go grab it (good choice)
Now, a bunch of people reccomend the Optima Yellowtop… How much money IS it and where do I buy it? (except for costco… I have no card, I could get a friend of the family that has one to come with, but it’s a major hassle, and it’s a last resort) Canadian tire quoted me at 55 bucks for the worst battery they have, and 90 bucks for the model up. When I asked about the Optima, they said they only carry a similar one, which they claim is just like it (imo, they’re lying, because people at CT like to lie :D) It is called an Orbital and it has a ricy sticker on it. It is a whopping 180 dollars. Despite the potential horsepower the sticker on the battery might add, I’m still thinking I want the Optima, but again, no clue where to look and how much $ I’m lookin at.

buy an optima yellow top and stop posting about your dead battery.

either that or go buy an cheaper battery that has at least 900 cold crank amps.

thats really your only 2 choices.

please pm me if you need a yellow top.

GT