Bcs

PITT made the BCS :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: Fiesta Bowl time

YA the BCS works

they better get ready for the Anal Raping there going to get :scared: :eek4:

Like I said over in the other thread, I wouldn’t be so quick to congratulate Pitt on getting into the BCS. God only knows the season they’ve had so far, S. Florida could give them a serious test and has a legitimate shot to beat them.

It’ll be really strange if its Pitt vs Utah in the Fiesta Bowl. Really Strange.

Pitt was only a few points their way from being a one loss team going into this game. this has been their story the past 3 years now. Thats why i didn’t mind the FG on 4th and 1 from the 2, take the points(especially if ur pitt). Get er done in southflordia and then pop the champagne. Pitt needs to really take care of business next year thou then they can get the recognition and land the recruits to fianlly compete with miami and the other big teams. Maybe walt will wake up and look around and see the stars that are going to PENN SUCK and WVU. Give jarvis a scholarship before he goes to WVU and bites u in the ass. It was really nice thou to see Pitt fuck it up for west virginia like they did to us the past two years. maybe penn state will realize with michigan and ohio state they will never win a big 10 title again. the only reason they did in 94 because they were still living off the recruits they got as an independent. Pitt-psu-wvu big east is not a bad lookin conference. Boston college will realize their mistake soon enough. How dumb is miami, clean up the big east every year get the big bowl and get lots of money or go to acc get more upfront but lose and not make a BCS and lose millions!!! take that donna shaleghly or what ever the fuck your name is, dumb midget ho. Forget about ND joining, it’ll never happen and shouldn’t happen. ND is a novelty at what they do. Its hard to compete playing a schedule they do when u can’t get recruits, dumb asses would rather go where they are no rules and they can act like typical canadiens FSU, miami, etc… Atleast going to ND u know you could talk like Bettis rather than the highly intelligent plaxico.

welcome to messaage boards
not reading all of that

cliffs bitch