Beat this cell phone bill....

my highest was ~$500 on cingular from traveling to ohio and not knowing i didn’t have free roaming

when i went to chester in may my bill was 896 dollars so i win

[quote=“bracketracer,post:9,topic:32423"”]

I don’t understand this. It takes no effort at all to check up on your usage, slightly more effort to change your plan to one that covers increased usage.

Personally, I’d be kind of embarrassed to post ridiculous cell bills.

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“sonikempire,post:6,topic:32423"”]

T-Mobile

$2220.13 Family Plan w/ 3 lines. Texting overages…

[/quote]

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:22,topic:32423"”]

when i went to chester in may my bill was 896 dollars so i win

[/quote]

2nd place :slight_smile:

what i dont understand is… if you think youre going over min, you can always call your phone company and move up in a plan that will give you more min/texts etc as long as its before your cut off date for that month… so if youre at 800 min and your plan is only 600, you can call them and have them bump them up to a 900 or 1000 min plan for that month so you wont get charge crazy overages… then once the new billing cycle hits, call them back and move back to your 600 min

my bill is $26.40

[quote=“AFhockey31,post:24,topic:32423"”]

2nd place :slight_smile:

what i dont understand is… if you think youre going over min, you can always call your phone company and move up in a plan that will give you more min/texts etc as long as its before your cut off date for that month… so if youre at 800 min and your plan is only 600, you can call them and have them bump them up to a 900 or 1000 min plan for that month so you wont get charge crazy overages… then once the new billing cycle hits, call them back and move back to your 600 min

[/quote]

the last time i tried that i had to sign up for another two years

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:26,topic:32423"”]

the last time i tried that i had to sign up for another two years

[/quote]

really ?? who do you have ? i had verizon and now have t mobile and both of them have let me do it.

the highest ive ever had was like $230, i texted a lot ad didnt have a plan cause i had just changed it. they fixed everything and it went back down to around $40.00…

call them, they’ll most likely lower it for you. be polite and nice

My highest was high $600’s but that was the month my mom died any everyone I’ve ever known was calling me to say how sorry they were and things of that nature. Normally I pay $120/month for 2 phones.

[quote=“JustinH,post:25,topic:32423"”]

my bill is $26.40

[/quote]

Mine is $20-ish. Family plan. I hate text messages. I make a lot of Verizon-Verizon calls, and I’m a night person. I’ve had higher bills, but not by much. Paying as much for a cell phone as you would for a car payment is just fucking insane.

lol my bill is 70 a month unlimited txt, pic mail, internet, a shit load of minutes, unlimited night/weekends starting at 7…

AKA-FERRARI text log:

“I love you”
“No, I love YOU”
“no, i love you more”
“i love you more”
“no, i love you more”
“i love you the most”
“no, i love you the most”
“i love you the mostest”

No…you hang up first!

My gf on Cingular’s international plan for a month while she’s in Spain.

$1/minute.

She calls home almost every day, for a long while.

We’ll see how that goes.

Phone bill > airfare?

[quote=“Zong,post:34,topic:32423"”]

My gf on Cingular’s international plan for a month while she’s in Spain.

$1/minute.

She calls home almost every day, for a long while.

We’ll see how that goes.

[/quote]

Has nobody heard of a calling card? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than using your cell phone.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:36,topic:32423"”]

Has nobody heard of a calling card? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than using your cell phone.

[/quote]

or grab a prepaid phone when you get over there…

[quote=“evolve,post:37,topic:32423"”]

or grab a prepaid phone when you get over there…

[/quote]

word

My sister managed $2,500 in a month.

I told her that many times

but money for her is not of any concern lets just say

edit: and now that I think about it, I have voip phones at my house which can call any number anywhere in the world for free as long as I’m dialing from my end. and she still prefers to call me on my cell