Someone who works for verizon please chime in

i recently got the motorola droid phone and noticed that my bill is completely messed up. they were suppose to put the 500 text message and free mobile to mobile plan on it but didnt so i have been paying for every message i sent which i figured out to be around $300 for all my messages. went to a verizon store and they would only roll back 2 days worth of messages but i want them all off and under the plan like i originally wanted. can anyone help me out here?

call their customer service number, if you had the plan before they will take that into consideration and credit your account accordingly. they did the same thing to me when i upgraded my phone last year, my droid that i ordered online will be here monday they better not do it to me again.

Haha good luck. Welcome to Verizon.

They may take off 1/2 the bill if you had a texting plan on your previous plan you can prove they never rolled over to the new one but you pretty much have no shot at getting it all taken away.

There must be something you signed that indicated what was on your new plan…

Call 611, but good luck. There was a time when I would have been confident that they will change your plan and make it retroactive, but I found that their customer service has gone to shit for at least the last 6 months. Hence I’m with AT&T now.

Call CS. Explain what happened. Be nice, but clear. If you are not getting your way, thank the person, hang up, call back.

NEVER get pissed off and flip out. They notate that shit. Sometimes you get someone having a bad day, or who doesnt understand, or any number of things.

Simply call back in and get a different person.

edit: they can very easily see where that text package fell off.

They fully removed all charges for me when this happened.

yea, BACK WHEN I WORKED AT VZW, this was pretty easy.

best advice you can possibly get on this topic!! follow it to a “T”

sprint did this for me with no issue a few years ago

my bill was almost $400, $.10 per text really adds up lol

this. i wasn’t happy with phone options and switched to at&t, however vzw was very cordial with me (i’m never anything but nice with anyone) and were very accommodating to my displeasure. they have also made considerable efforts to get me back as a customer post switch.

you catch more flies with honey than vinegar

Never had a problem having charges taken off. I’ve had cs reps who’ve told me barely anything and have been misleading and other reps who have totally contradicted their pissy counterparts and told me how things should be and took care of things perfectly. I’m sure they’ll hook you up, unfortunately sometimes it takes finding the right rep to do it.