Beat this cell phone bill....

[quote=“Zong,post:40,topic:32423"”]

I told her that many times

but money for her is not of any concern lets just say

edit: and now that I think about it, I have voip phones at my house which can call any number anywhere in the world for free as long as I’m dialing from my end. and she still prefers to call me on my cell

[/quote]

does said sugar momma have a sister?

[quote=“Zong,post:40,topic:32423"”]

I told her that many times

but money for her is not of any concern lets just say

edit: and now that I think about it, I have voip phones at my house which can call any number anywhere in the world for free as long as I’m dialing from my end. and she still prefers to call me on my cell

[/quote]

this works. if you have a voip phone and you call another its typically free.

[quote=“evolve,post:37,topic:32423"”]

or grab a prepaid phone when you get over there…

[/quote]

seriously, especially if she has cingular. just pick up a sim, your contacts and everything stay in ur phone

Or you both sign up for skype, get an earpiece/microphone, maybe a webcam if you’re into that sort of thing, ???, profit.

its all text and minutes over…wasnt paying attention, its all my fault.

:nelson: Haha!

ha.

hahahahaha.

what a moron.

you have no idea how many times i have to deal with that. and its in the fine print on the tv commercials

[quote=“evolve,post:49,topic:32423"”]

you have no idea how many times i have to deal with that. and its in the fine print on the tv commercials

[/quote]

Those commercials fucking pwn.

Some of them are so fucking :snky: that they show the fine text BEFORE the commercial starts.

If youre dumb enough to think someone would take the time to advertise a free service on TV youre a retard and deserve a $7k bill…

1482 and change for one line - verizon w/ unlimited texting at the time

it was a personal use cellphone , that was one month, the month before it was 800, and another 800 in homephone charges in the same timespan

and it WASNT ME

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:51,topic:32423"”]

1482 and change for one line - verizon w/ unlimited texting at the time

it was a personal use cellphone , that was one month, the month before it was 800, and another 800 in homephone charges in the same timespan

and it WASNT ME

[/quote]

dude, they just came out with unlimited texting in april. anything before that was unlimited vzw to vzw

^^ thats what it was, and the person in question did 95% vzw to vzw texting anyways

the point was that it wasnt texting that made up the majority of the bill

i dont do the TV texts, only people i know that just are not in my network…