Because driving a Touareg made too much sense...

I prefer to drive manual over any type of automated manual transmission. But I think there is only about 6% of us in the driving population :frowning:

Man, I must be getting old. I think the car looks PERFECT as is:shock::shock:

5.99999… You forgot I left. :slight_smile:

Still here. No plans of leaving anytime soon.

:wave:

im actually strongly considering an AWD 6 speed swap for my new to me 2004 Honda element. I would like it to get a tsx long block as well

my si is 5 speed though. so ive got that going for me :slight_smile:

and :tup: on the new wheels. I don’t think they’re awful but they’re not great either.

I am interested in maybe getting a CC next and it annoys me the V6 Exec 4Motion doesn’t have DSG, but it has all the other options I want. I loved the DSG VW/Audi’s I have driven.

Jam, I’ve heard of stupid shit, but that is the definition of stupid. Fuck that.

bro, its a total bolt in affair. it could be done in a weekend or 2. PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

a 6 speed, AWD, 260-ish NA AWHP toaster wouldn’t be kind of cool?

no, because it would have 117 ft lb of torque and that hp would be at 6500 rpm. Around town it would still be a dog.

My k24 had 200 tq and carried from 2000-6000 rpm

I was saying to not bother as modifying an everyday car is dumb.

Fair enough, my stockish k20 rsx type s was a dog down low and in the mid range. the extra displacement probably helps a lot.

Lowered and new shoes.

Much Better :tup:

Helllllllllll yaaaaaaa!

Dude, that looks like an OE+ option. VERY nicely done. I like how the fuel filler door lines match the rear door and hatch lines-it’s a parallelogram

Please park it somewhere dimly lit because those wheels would look great on my CC. :slight_smile:

Texting you my address right now. Just make sure you take the rest of the car with it.

• Updated - - -

Knew you’d like it!

:tup:

Thanks! I really didn’t want to do anything odd ball or trendy - clean and simple. The whole design of the car itself is pretty top notch, more so in person.

Dammit that looks good. :tup:

This really makes me want to take the time to install the Driver Gear springs I bought for the GTI months ago…

Dan

looks perfect :tup: