Beck,

you’d better start playing catch-up ASAP…
Tennessee Man Fathered At Least 20 Kids

May 28) – A man who has fathered at least 20 children – and possibly as many as 21 – is proving a challenge for the state of Tennessee. Desmond Hachett is only 29, but he told WVLT, a Knoxville, Tenn., CBS affiliate, that he’s impregnated at least 11 women. Twice he’s fathered four children in the same year, he said.

Hachett’s story came to light when his name appeared 11 times on the docket of Knox County Juvenile Child Support Court. The cases represent 15 of his kids.
Hatchett is supposed to pay between $25 and $309 a month to each mother. But the state can only garnish 50 percent of his wages, to split among all the moms, and he only makes minimum wage. Some of the mothers get as little as $1.98.
That means the children often rely on the state for help, one attorney said.
Hatchett told the TV station that the women knew about his growing brood, and that he didn’t plan on fathering all these children.
“I didn’t intend to have this many. It just happened,” he said.
He also said he’s done having kids.

cliffs: guy “does” at least 11 women and ends up paying some as little as $1.98 in child support:roflpicard:

:tup:

That guy has WINNER written all over him.

lolz what a stellar dude :tup:

Yes, this OBVIOUSLY has Beck written all over it. :picard:

I dont see anything wrong

This is why we cant have nice things.

Beck makes more the minimum wage…and isn’t dumb enough to knock up a bunch of skanks…

:lol:

I think NY you can only pay out like 35% … I think

the title was the funny part

yes! he’s doing the :picard:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00813/Daddy-682_813761a.jpg

This is a pretty good representation of the opening scene of Idiocracy. This is why our race can’t have nice things.

x2. I forgot about that movie. With that many kids, at least ONE has to turn out right, no?

Wishful thinking.

cliffs: the stupider you are, the more kids you have, the more our race gets dumber

but what if the race gets hotter?

I want a couch like the ones in that movie. lol

Svtdriver?

Hahah…

^ lol :clap:

the poor believe that the more kids they have, the more chance they have of striking it rich off of them:banghead:.

esp. if they could be rappers or actors or “ball” players

yes, this statement OBVIOUSLY has Nikuk written all over it:banghead: