Been pulled over? check here

Nice!

got nailed by PA state troopers when i was driving back from VA Beach on the I-76 just as I was crossing from MD into PA…downhill slope, around 3-4am, passing a semi…he blasted me with instant-on and i was pulled over before he even turned his flashers on

said i was doing 112 in a 55…told the cop i wasn’t really paying attention as i was changing cd’s (for real lol), going downhill, plus it was 4am…told him i was going home to visit family…he assumed i was in the armed forces and stationed in the beach…let me off with a 65 in a 55, $65 fine :tspry:

best post in this thread to date.

i got yanked for 96 in a 65. i was told to slow down before i kill myself.

i got a cell phone ticket today :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Ok, one night I was cruising with the tC, Dr Dos (I think), a yellow neon srt-4, and I cant remember who else…

I got pulled over while chasing down a Cobalt… I was going 110 when I passed a State Trooper. He was also driving in the same direction, but after I stopped didn’t have a real speed for me (he claimed over 95). Got off at Cleveland and immediately stopped before he even had his lights on. He let me go, but only after asking to search the car. He told me to slow down. I was scared shitless… should have been in trouble for that.

Also wanted to add that I got one in West Seneca once for 11 over and it turned into traffic school and nothing else. A week later, got a 15 over in Orchard Park and was reduced to $120 in parking tickets. That was a few years back, I thought it was interesting how smaller infractions yielded larger fines.

Back in NH I got pulled over going 95 in a 30 on a rural road. Cop just told me to slow down so I don’t get hurt. I was scared shitless when he pulled me over.

I got pulled over for being black it sucked

132 in a 45, 4.5 hours north of buffalo in ny. over 600 in fines and tickets.

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/dmvfaqs.htm#tickets

If I get a ticket for a moving violation in another state, do I receive points on my NYS driver license?

The NYSDMV does not record out-of-state violations committed by NYS drivers in other jurisdictions. The exceptions are alcohol-related violations, drug-related violations, and moving violations committed in Quebec or Ontario. Under special agreements, traffic convictions in Quebec or Ontario are recorded on NYS driver license records and carry points. Except for violations in Ontario and Quebec, points are not added to your NYS record for out-of-state violations.
If you do not respond to a ticket or fail to pay a fine for a moving violation that you committed in any state except Alaska, California, Michigan, Montana, Oregon or Wisconsin, the DMV suspends your NYS driver license until you respond to the ticket or pay the fine. If a driver from a state except these six states fails to respond to a traffic ticket issued in NYS, their driver license will be suspended until the driver responds to the traffic ticket in NYS.
Drivers from other states must contact the DMV in their home state to get information about the effect of a traffic violation conviction that occurs in NYS.
If you receive a conviction for an alcohol-related or drug-related driving violation in any state, your NYS driver license is revoked for at least six months.

83 in a 55. 1110a in the end.

mus of just changed because it used to include pa

where on transit does it drop to 20mph. what were u driving and what time of day was it

That is terrible advice.

The only time I’ve been pulled over for speeding was for a 57 in a 40. The cop reduced it to an 11 over and that was that.

:mamoru:90 in a 30

That, coupled with 2 other bs tickets came to $450 after being reduced.

This thread should be used to prune the popultion… :sigh:

during school hours, by depew high school and sorry i was on my way to HC sorry for the inconvience on that one, but i just went home and didnt wanna drive for the rest of the day.

72 in a 55

10yrs ago during the first 6mos i was driving. damn, you guys gotta slow down and grow up

just saying ur insane

180kph in Tokyo…they didn’t even give chase because their cop-cars are de-tuned to 160kph…

uggghhh…bad tokyo drift reference
suck
/post

I thought the cop cars were stock tuned for 180kph and anything over they didn’t chase, correct me if I’m wrong.

It’s not like the better quotes from the first movie.

Doing 80 or 90 will get you a ticket. Doing 180 will not, you will either get away, get a funeral, or get pulled over and get let go. Or of coarse you could get pulled over and get arrested and strip cavity searched by cops, and then proceed to be incarcerated where you get violated by large inmates.

I got let go by a federal agent when i was doing over a hundred, otherwise cops give me tickets when they pull me over under 100.

I say do 160 or 60 on a thruway it’s your best bet.