beging of my s13 build

km

Sweet build man.

dude it’s just the beging, chill

lol no all the pics didnt load and idk how to delete the thread ill try to repost them

lol nice

http://s925.photobucket.com/albums/ad94/mgandza/?action=view&current=011.jpg---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

ahhhh the pics wont upload!!!

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

^^^ wont load theres a link

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

coilovers in a couple of weeks, waiting for them to come in, sr20 swap in september, new suspension and steering parts to come, racing seat/wheel gut interior and weld diff for drifting :wink: that sums up what im gunna be doing to it,ill keep u guys posted on when i do stuff

Damn that was hard, =/

Also, wtf is beging? Beginning?

^^^^ yeahhhh :stuck_out_tongue: idk my comp wouldnt let me do it??? dont know why?

your cars soooooo sleeeepy d00d

lol

Yo this is trnka’s old car!

Good luck with the bent frame homie!

build thread fail?

the frame isnt bent?

this car was purchased from hamilton, correct?

Rust underneath the drivers side mirror? used to have a bunch of subs in the trunk?

yeah

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

how bad?

do you know how bad the frame is bent?

i believe the driver side front wheel is pushed back a fraction of an inch. car + chain + tree = fixed. haha.

well thats a kick in the balls … will we see a new beging?

i think i can live with it, thats not that bad :stuck_out_tongue: waiting for coilovers to come in soon either thursday or friday!!