Benson sleeves

just kinda exploring all my options rite now trying to decide how im gonna spend all my money!

well wray you dont wanna bore it out alot because then thats whats gonna make them crack. spend the extra $$ and get insurance with the sleeves if you have the loot. you can make good #'s on stock bore though but i would reccommend getting a good tune. like joe said jeff evans is making some sick numbers on stock sleeves i would go to him which i probally will for my new build. when you go bigger bore and stock sleeves thats when they crack more often so its up to you. if you got the loot sleeve it though for sure better in the long run $$$ wise.

my hybrid tune @ 517 > andreas 650

OT but,

jeff evans and all that hype seems kinda not right for some reason. I find all his numbers he pulls hard to believe.

I believe it but its just how long do those cars/motors actually last

a long time. hes a good tuner, just very hyped all it is. Its all about numbers and putting them in the right spot. tuning a car is not magic. get your a/f’ where u want them, pull timing till you see it not gaining, then adjust cam gears

I’ll leave it to dennis @ hybrid cause he tuned alot more cars then i did.
Not that i am afraid to do it, i just cant do it on the street and he can do it faster then i can on the dyno

but none really goo as fast as they should at least compared to #'s givin

this has gone over time and time again,

1 dyno to the next doesent mean much.

i could care less if my car makes 650whp as long as its running when it needs to be and correctly then thats all i care about. even if his dyno numbers read high his motors are still staying together and thats gotta count for something

Jeff uses a Dynapack dyno system and the numbers read higher than a dynojet. Also Andreas engine is rebuilt every year. So if you get a good tune and can rebuild it soon as it needs it every engine last forever.

thats some contradictory shit right there! A motor that lasts forever is a motor that “doesn’t” need rebuilt :stuck_out_tongue:

meaning you can reuse the block since it doesnt have a hole in it