bertuzzi punch didn't look like much

http://www.muricane.com/BertuzziSuckerPunch.wmv

it happens around 1:30… i guess the canucks organization encouraged the team to fuck up moore cause he had a dirty hit the nite before :dunno:

yea, not so much the punch, but the way he drove his head into the ice.

Originally posted by blackfive-o
yea, not so much the punch, but the way he drove his head into the ice.

the dude was out before he even hit the ice

Originally posted by showtime
the dude was out before he even hit the ice
thats what i thought!!!that helment did’t help much!!!they had him on the news apolgizing(sp)& he broke down to tears!!

thats fucked up wither way. the reason he apologized like that and almost cried is for the simple fact that this inncident may be one that will end his career in the NHL

wtf did the other dude do the night before

Originally posted by BlkP42E
thats fucked up wither way. the reason he apologized like that and almost cried is for the simple fact that this inncident may be one that will end his career in the NHL
wither???

either*

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
wtf did the other dude do the night before

some kinda cheap shot that injured a guy, they say that the order came down from the top to fuck that dude moore up the next game, that’s why the fine is so big agst the team (1/4mil)

that really just makes me sick…im sure that chad and anyone else that has ever played compeditive hockey can agree that was uncalled for. Im happy to see the fine and the suspension. When a team says the night before that they are gonna get moore, and then that happens the next night…thats just horible.:mad: :frowning:

x2

i love how the hockey purist are sayin that the fact that hockey allows fights didn’t bring this about. i mean, hockey’s not he only violent sport, but it’s the only one where you can have it out right there on the playing field :dunno:

PS: hurt moore thing was a rumor i heard on mike and mike this morning

so how bad off is he?

concussion, broken neck, other stuff but they say he should make a full recovery, but they’re not saying he’ll be able to play again. he was only a rookee too, man i hope he can play again, that’d suck to make the big show and then be f-d to the point where you can never play again all in the same year.

Originally posted by rookee
concussion, broken neck, other stuff but they say he should make a full recovery, but they’re not saying he’ll be able to play again. he was only a rookee too, man i hope he can play again, that’d suck to make the big show and then be f-d to the point where you can never play again all in the same year.

if he cant play thats gonna be one hell of a law suit.