best deal on tires?

hey guys,

a buddy of mine is looking for a new set of all seasons for his pontiac vibe.

205/55/16.

Where is the cheapest place to get a good set?

Cheapest i was able to find was discount tire direct @ 228 shipped for the set, then walmart would mount them for 10 bucks a pop or whatever.

Thanks,
Justin

check out tirerack too. you won’t find a full set that cheap at a store, unless you get used tires, which could be unsafe.

jdmr2 :tup:

lol, people and their desire for cheap…it seriously cracks me up sometimes…

“yo, i need tires and they gotta be MADDD CHEAAAAP YO”

tires are the most important thing for a car aside from the motor…not exactly the thing you want to cheap out on…but whatever…

unless u get pimp advans for 20 bux :slight_smile: from the man

^ mad discounts > *

True statements there…

pep boys yo.

demuth tire in darien

Demuth Tire Sales
10762 Allegany Road
Darien, New York 14040
phone: 585-547-9330

they can get blemished tires (tires are fine, cosmetic messups for cheap) give em a call and get a price check

i am the man for cheap tires…lol…after that rant and all…go figure, i’ll keep my eye open for something used that comes in…

swerve motorsports on walden- same size tires i got

Tire Rack is usually cheaper that Discount Tire Direct even though DTD has free shipping. Ive bought several tires from TR.

pretty sure he’s not going for that cheap. where’s he say he wants crap tires for a ridic price?

like anyone else on here… prolly just trying to get a decent price for something if he can. not crap.

yo justin, tell your buddy i can get him either a 30K mile goodyear tire for 72.27 each installed, or a 65K mile dunlop tire for 82.27 each installed