Best dirty text message you've received

Seen this on another Forum, and with this group of ppl, i can only imagine how good this could get…

post up the quotes,

“I have had you on my mind all day, now i want to change mind with body, and day with night”

not mine, seen it on the other forum,
lets see who gets down right DIRTY in texting!

“I cant beleive i fucked you with my asshole”

bahahahahha :idb:

wow are you finally comming out the closet?

will you try and keep this damn thread on topic… seems like it could be a good one

yeah, i would like to see this one run its course, minus the thread jackings

Ur late night texting with cheeks should not be on the internet…

I dated this girl for a while… she was really a… nasty freak. She just loved to… get down with… sex all the time. It was like… anytime of day… she was like, “Yeah, let’s go! I’m so nasty!”

LOL-z

thread backfire

i used to mess with some chick i worked with. 5 minutes after we left work i’d get a text " come over and fuck me…and make sure i get my reciept this time" she liked the reciept in her mouth.

:bj: :rofl:

she also asked for “frostys” lol

EDIT:- yeah your right sonny, cause with this group nothing is ever taken any other way than a thread to jack or flame.

I wish i had texting to use as part of my game back in the day, there were only so many codes you could use on a pager

another from the other forum:
“just so you know, next time i see you, im throwing you to the floor and fucking you till you cry”

I use to talk to this girl on the bus way back in highschool she is only like 16 and i was 18 at the time, she lived a couple houses down. one day i got a text from her…
“hey, im bored, want a bj?”

My brother had someone send him a pic of her boobies with a voice caption that said “Sexy Bitch”. Does that count?

i also messed with this chick i worked with. we worked at the airport so there was a few places we could go. after doing the deed i get a text when im on the train

“ew you know this shit is in my hair!?”

i laughed for awhile after that one since it wasnt really my problem:hitit:

naughty pictures ftw

“I’ve got the Stormtrooper uniform for you, the Wagner is playing, and I’m dressed up as Anne Frank.”

my friend and i were messing around and while we were doing shit she took a pic with her camera recorded a voice thing and sent it to me lol

Absolutly, sms, mms either way its a message, it counts

no way! you just made that one UP!!