Best Personal Times at AJ's Grand Prix.

oh damn, I never got it :frowning:

i went out partying after and my cut looks like some girl was sucking my neck all night, its rediculous. i actually hit the guy so hard that his cart blew up. they asked who hit him after it was over and they said that his engine just stopped working. they wanted to yell at me, but it really wasnt my fault.

Hmmm, I wish I woulda know about that 5 for 75 Deal, i would done it twice and been content and never gone again, this shit is expensive

just got back… 24.1 was my best time

i had a slow cart out first tiem and i snapped the clutch cable…

bump.

like dozr said. anyone thats going to run in that deal needs to be there before 11…

ill be there early ~ 10:45

we saw you guys running. me and letitroll were in the heat after you. we got so fed up with those two kids they put in are heat.i decided at the end of the final straight the kid slammed the brakes on and i just kept going right into him. him and his buddy immediatly stopped after that. the cart i had last night must of had new tires on it. it hooked very well did not drift once.

Ugh saturday night I have a feeling tons of noobs are gonna bee there

we musta just missed you guys. we got there at like 10:45. Good times.

Leaving now!

anyone wants to go be there at 8!

got consistent 24.1’s

I know BREETIME hit 23’s tonight as did a few others that were there.

Ugh, 24.3, Slow people owned me tonight

I’ll be there for the discount thing before 11am tomorrow :slight_smile:

the more the cement gets wore in the better/faster times will happen.

me or scott should break into the 22’s this or next week…

owners may do a 22 second club…

I think once it warms up there will be multiple 22sec times. The summer should prove to be interested. I’m going tomorrow JUST to break into the 23’s.

i beg to differ 2 stroke motors do not like to run hot.

i bet the tire warmth, course temp, and fact that their will be more rubber laid on the track, 22’s are well within reach come summer…

Ran 23.8

alot of people were in the 23’s today

:tup:

i was off my pace, a little sore from yesterday, ran 24.1 , i kept having a hard time grabbing a good car.

i think people who weigh more get better traction, cuz i can hold it flat through the long turn, but my tires skip

23.619 for me today, consistantly in the 23’s with lots of session averages in the low 24’s. One round we had Mike @ Inn, Dozr, Choko, CKY(?? Saw your name in our session but never saw you??) and I all in the 24’s on average laps.

Only had one “OH SHIT I MIGHT GOTO THE HOSPITAL” moment today :lol: