Best Personal Times at AJ's Grand Prix.

today this kid figured him blocking me was going to stop him from losing his position. i went three laps with him and i was being easy finally i gave up and took him into the wall.

so as is the case with any go cart…i’m getting the impression here that the cart you get makes a big difference in the times you’re able to produce. any way people can post up their experience with certain carts? maybe get a list going of which ones are good, which ones suck?

and when you go there, do you have any say in the one you get? is it a first time first serve thing…or do they randomly assign you to one that you have to ride?

I hit a 24.5 today. Not too bad for my first day.

24.052 today… not too bad for a fat ass.

Thanks to everyone who came out today, you made a great impression for NYSpeed and there should be some additional events and promotions in the future because of this.

I think we had over 35 people there, and no problems to speak of.

:tup:

Lol, I wasn’t sure which one was you, or else I would have said something.
I’m super shy, I only talked to skrappar because he came up to me and I wasn’t sure if he remembered me before that lol.

Really had a fun time, I hope to meet more of you next time.
Any plans for when next time may be?

Oh…and does anyone know if those pictures will be up around here? I saw 2 different people with cameras out there.

I had a 24.2 for my best, which I am happy with for it being my first time there, and my first time in a go kart that doesn’t suck balls. I’m pretty sore now, which I wasn’t expecting.

Viper - my fat ass held the kart to the ground pretty well - flat out and no skipping, but it would slide a little.

my best was a 25.7…I only ran twice yesterday but I plan on improving that score the next time now that I got a little practice. Thanks to MPD and Innovative Mike…my back and neck are killing me…you guys are going down next time :wink: :lol:

-Tom you did a great job organizing the meet and we got some great prices…thanks!!

If anyone wants the deluxe membership. instead of $40 tell Ali / the 1 owner. that you are from nyspeed. and he will give you it for $20.

also. tell him choko said. to add on a free race credit if you paid the $40 if you are on nyspeed or buffaloscooby ’ so he knows ’

good times. the last race we did a fun and well challanging

I managed a 23.717 which I’m very happy with for my first time.

I don’t want to hear any more whining about being slow because of weight (within reason). Zimmer was running 23.5’s crushing everyone and he’s a big guy.

The larger people aren’t hopping and sliding the corners like the lighter ones are.

i agree. i seen 140lb people and 200lb+ people all go 23’s

and then i seen 140lb people and 200lb+ go 25’s

good deal!

Believe it or not i have 25-30 lbs on Zimmer…

I know for a fact I can get into the 23’s with the right kart, but I guarantee I would have been there long ago if I was 175lbs.

FWIW, I was hopping and sliding as much as anyone else.

Who has gone 23’s over 220lbs?

zoomer is 210 isnt he?

lots of fun tonight.

me and scott aka kreutter52 battled it good on and off tonight.

He did a new best of 23.139
and then i did a #1 best of 23.137 very close times.

:lol:

Oops.

Take your shots next time when skrapper spins me on the fastest part of the course. :bloated:

Uploading photos and video now (as I said, I forgot my cable for my helmet cam, so just external vid Itagaki shot on my cam)

Who has gone 23’s over 220lbs?

Close, 24.022 at 225-230ish.

Now if me and scott could actually get out out to see him race a real car thad be great.