Best route to philly?

I know the basic 90E -> 81S -> 376 (i think), but i know theres some great shortcut through the southtowns to bypass a shitload of the 90E

anyone have some insight? i know geehee (evolve) knows but its too late to call him for the specifics again…

i think take the 390 down to the 15 i could be wrong but thats how i got to maryland in less then 7 hours.

90E - 390S til it turns into 17E to Binghamton then 81S (or US15S to 80 but 15 SUCKS there, 17 is a tad bumpy but fast enough). The shortcut I remember is from 81S to 476 somewhere near where US11/US6 come in, north of Willks-Barre

thanks i knew i wasnt much help but i knew 15 would take him in the right direction.

I live a half hour outside philly, and i take 90 to 690 (through syracuse) to 81S (towards binhamton), to 476E to 76W(i think its west, but either way once you get on 476 you can just follow the signs into the city. I did it last night in 5 hours 15 minutes, doing 80-85mph.

thats the route i take, took me around 5-1/2 hours last night. There is a shortcut that brings you up through the southtowns but its loaded with construction right now so its not even worth it, some areas down to one lane.

i can get to philly in 5 hours…like aj posted… the best way is to take 81s to the 476 (pa turn pike) but its the clarks summet exit… take that to the 76 east and it brings it right into downtown philly

5hrs. from syracuse
from downtown buffalo to downtown philly its at least 6hrs.