Best way to roll fenders with out a fender roller?

don’t go lower! if it drives nice and don’t scrape leave it alone. i wish i could put mine up higher, but then it looks 4x4. I drag EVERYWHERE.

ill def be needing some1 to roll my rears also

thats just a reminder that you have a good ride height.

:rofl :rofl

and you wheels are just reminding you they fit when they rub over every bump.

its funny what i tell myself so i fell like i’m not a complete idiot when driving my car.

I have felt and can attest to this!

Dident realize he did it with a hammer, you just said wayne rolled them bishes

your tires do not fit unless the rub under nothing more than accelleration.

Smelliot can your fender roller also do slight pulls?

ive heard a baseball bat works well.

i see no reason y not. its the powered by max jump off

Ive heard of doing it with a basebat bat with good results

no no no just do it with a fender roller and it will come out perfect… elliot just post up the pics from my fenders and people will see how flat those shits are. and bakerian just go all the way down and raise it little by little until you stop hearing rubbing or grinding sounds on flat road.

Even with a fender roller you need to be careful and should use a heatgun to be safe and keep paint from cracking off

i have a heatgun and im going to invest in a laser digital temp sensor, even though every fender i have done i havent used one and haven’t had issues of it not being heated enough.

fuck paint. If your car is done right the tire is only going to rub it all off the inside of the fender anyway. As long as it doesnt crak on the outside your fine

Truth!

i still don’t want people bitching at me cause “i” cracked their paint, if they are gonna care, then i don’t want to do it for them. some paint is gonna crack no matter what you do.

ryan, sell the supra.

Fuck their girlfriend before rolling thier fenders.

Then when they get there tell them you fucked their girlfriend. They will be to pissed/concerned about to care about the cracked paint

Sell the Vette and buy a C6Z

I wasnt talking about the paint on the inside… I wouldent give 2 shits about that but some people might

I’ve seen paint crack/chip on the outside when rolling fenders

If you take yout time and ease into it I’d imagine it would be fine, but if I could id use a hairdryer/heatgun just to be safe