Best way to send funds...

I need to send some funds to Canada…what are some options and their costs?

-Western Union

-Wire

-Etc…

paypal?

The person recieving money does not have paypal…

You can send Money via Walmart also…

i would just send a money order

tell them to sign up for paypal there is no logical reason why they would say no

if they bank with one of the 5 majors you can send them an EMT from another canadian bank… or jsut paypal me and i will EMT them… lol… 10% service fee.

NOT Western Union.
and +1 for PayPal.

I heard this was good.

Make them open a paypal account.

What about escrow?

Ive had numerous problems with paypal, and i know of other who have as well. I would consider it to be your last option.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

No, absolutely none.

Im not kidding,

www.paypalsucks.com

I received a payment for around $1k, and they immediately held my account, limited my access, and forced me to send them a copy of my drivers licensee, SS card, receipt for the product purchase, pay stub, proof of shipment, and i had to sign some document and send that as well.

I really dont feel they need this information, and i refused to do so. Still waiting on what there going to do about getting my money in my bank account, and closing my account as requested.

And i currently have no way to close the account, the hung up on me several times when i was trying to get this straightened out, and the fees are ridiculous.

Most banks offer online B2B transfers. Probably safest option and fees should be fairly reasonable. Or just get their banks IBAN and their account number and have the funds wired from your branch.

I haven’t seen a wall mart cash depot thing here in Canada yet. Your best bet would be to use a postal MO. I don’t think we share any of the banks either.

Did you knock up an underage girl at the guv?

wieners do not work after hours at the guv.

good try though.

Western Union

Set up a bank to bank transfer. Thats what I did when I bought my sled from a dude in Canada.

were like in canada already.

just drive it over.