Beware: are your kids street racing ?!

No one will play auto tag with me and the truck :frowning:

my wife will. She had some prictice in too with that yellow poleā€¦

was that when you told her the stop signs outlined in white were optional?

iā€™m game
:slight_smile:

yeah honestlyā€¦ā€œauto tagā€ anyone who respects their car wouldnt do something this stupidā€¦now if i had like a beat up nova or somethingā€¦

:hahano:

the mon is a tidal river :bowrofl:

sorry! :slight_smile:

Progressive > GEICO

USAA> state farm> progressive> geico
period. the end.

Nationwide>USAA> state farm> progressive> geico

Erie> *

Allstate > *

Momā€™s insurance > *

:burnout:

Iā€™m with BlkP42E on this oneā€¦
Erie>*

I hear Erie is nice to its customersā€¦ but i work for a doctor and dealing with Erie has got to be the worst thing Iā€™ve ever tried to do. They will not ever give the information neededā€¦ or pay the claim the first time it is submittedā€¦ ARG!

auto claim is much different then a property/malpractice claim which i presume you are refering to?

She is probably referring to the fact that when you are in an auto-accident, all your medical bills related to that accident are paid for by your car-insurance company.

x2 its a PA state law.

Erie is cheep and nic eto its customers, but when you need to use them they drag thier feet. State farm can go fuck themselves, thats who I used to have and they tried fucking me over hard when I bought my cavailer (no tickets no accidents) and they fucked over my dad when he used to be with them for 23 years. No accidents no tickets they decided to fuck with him when he bought his new boat. HE basically told them you donā€™t treat customers of 23 years this way and pulled all his policies and went to another carrier.

I will say it has to do a lot with your agent initally. I had an asshole agent with allstate then went over to my wifes agent and havn;t had an issue yet and have ha dto make a couple claims on the medical side due to the stupid women hitting Jenn twice.