Beware: are your kids street racing ?!

http://www.quarter-mile.net/images/geico.gif

u need to read the entire thing. biggest laugh ever. i get my insurance through geico. so i got this shit in the mail.

they suck when it comes to this shit. when i cut my hand @ the track pulling my fender out after hitting the deer, i needed to get stitches. So i went to the hospital after the race to get them, and said how it happened. So car insurance had to pay, but they seen i was at the track… so they wanted to know what was done etc. I told guy it is an 86 cabriolet, thats what they are insuring it as (i.e. liability) and to f- off as i wasnt telling him a damn part on it. its been almost 2 yrs later, still w/ them, lol.

You know whats going to happen right? Certain companies are gonna make a HUGE deal out of modding your car and void your coverage if you do. And they are going to offer a “!!street racing!!” policy that will cost 3x as much but will allow you to mod your ride.

-j

good thing i dont own a compact…they are the race cars man!!!

there are a few guys on my z32 board that have already been dropped by geico for there mods on there cars.i go through drive from progressive and they dont even care whats done to my car

that thing is funny

geico does this. to many mods = ur dropped. hence why i wouldnt tell them anything. i stuck to my guns and said my car was an old vw cabriolet,. and thats what they were insuring. if i had full covereage, then i would tell them…

thats just stupid if you ask me. ya know if you pay for a car and you own it you should get to do what you want with it.

yea but if you mod it and want shit to be coverd then you need to report it. if not then you take the chance of losing youre investments

uh o… they are gonna be looking for turbo boosters

You have to be kidding me! The insurance companies are trying to find more policies so that they do not have to pay. bastards

and the insurance company has the right to determine what is in the policy. what’s your point?

yeah state farm doesn’t seem to care, my guess is geico has a majority of a younger base because of their rates

The 3% of their unsatisfied customers must all be street racers.

Yea, I can’t wait until the turbo boosters come out for the LS1’s!!!

-j

omg that dude has V-TECH!!! he must be the big dawg on the scene

Our all state guy has always been good. They know my car is used for recreation only and that I mod it. They told me to just keep the reciepts which is what I do. We have all our insuracne policies though them so it would be a bad idea to try and start fucking with me.

I’ve never street raced

auto tag? wtf, someone tried that shit with me, it’d be more like “dodge the bulletts”