Beware Chinese knock-off crap. Fake Walbro Fuel Pumps

http://fuel-pumps.net/walbro-forgeries.html

As always people like making money and don’t care who gets screwed. Buyer beware.

It sucks when they go so far as to brand their product with the same name because it makes it a lot harder to spot unless you usually deal with them. Atleast with other crappy knockoffs they don’t CLAIM to be made by another company, even though they try hard to make it LOOK like them…

(Like the fake “greddy” Blow-Off valves so many of you bought from this board, or the knock-off manual boost controller currently being sold).

i’ve have them in 2 weeks for $49.95…

disclaimer: this is a joke, please dont take it seriously.

its just like eating oriental food made by another culture, it just doesn’t taste the same.

now go get some real authentic PHO. to find out where, check the thread in car chat with the title PHO.

is that all that’s on your mind lately, Samson? lol

I think I need to eat some ‘authentic pho’ because whenever I have pho I find it just tastes like water with a small amount of boiled meat and hot sauce…

Yeah I find it overrated myself too.

It’s not bad with some hot sauce, but wouldn’t keep me coming back.

Holy O/T Batman.

pho @ charlmerce chocho train every weekend between 3-5am haha w00t

Excuse my ignorance…but WTF is PHO?

noodles in water with a bit of beef and a bunch of green onions…
Honestly it doesn’t taste like anything

http://noodlepie.typepad.com/blog/images/pho24-fat-pho.jpg

EEEK…looks Vietnamese, no thanks.

that looks like my friend John before I flushed.

I really have to start watching what I eat.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showpost.php?p=209488&postcount=10

Alright, good. So I wasn’t the only one who didn’t know wtf Pho was.

FUCK I love PHO, but two days ago I just had the WORST PHO ever, PHO at times square, STAY AWAY!

^^ when your in sauga ill show you the best Pho in town

the real deal

yea the one at times isnt great… but tastes basically the same to me

it explains pho completly

you morons, go to Peach Garden across from pmall, beside TD bank, its the best!!! authentic shit. the easiest way to spot fake pho, is if the noodles are not all the same size, and the noodles taste watery and u cant pick em up with chopsticks. and real pho noodles have a better texture. most pho places are opened and run by stupid chinks that bootleg everything (one of the main things we’re good at besides making t-shirts) so they usually use flat rice noodle, and cut it thinner. go to peach garden, taste their stuff, try out P22 on the menu, and you’ll know the difference in authentic veit cuisine.

if anyone want. lets go as a group. i[m craving it right now! tonight anyone?

Before I even clicked on the thread the second I realized Max started this I knew it was going to be some form of attack in Bing

you all know whats better than PHO right?

its RAMEN!!!

beside the T&T plaza on warden and steels.

best noodles EVER. real authentic japanese ramen.

go try it, pho can’t touch this!!!

if you think its not enough, ask for 1.5 portions which is an added $1.50 iirc.

get the special chefs choice, its spicy. forgot what its called. first page.

different levels of spiciness as requested.

50, 100, 150

i get 75.

lets have a 240 meet for ramen, i would definetly drive 25min for this stuff!!!

Geez, all this noodle stuff!

Someone start a meet for a 12 oz. peppercorn medium-rare steak, then we’ll talk! :wink: