IF YOU WANT SOME REAL "PHO" come to hamilton !!! way too good

Like it says if you want good tasting PHO. come to Hamilton is on 115 Park st N.

they open one in burlington too but i dunno if it taste as goood its umm 2080 unit E-1 appleby line

oh yea they have a website its www.phobenthanh.com i owns any other place in the son area.

i’ve been to the waterloo one.

it was just ok

if they have a website, its white washed.

real viet’s dont have time to put up a website.

lol

best chain of PHO is 99

the original ben than on king/cedar kitchener was sweet, never been to the second one…

IIRC their menu didn’t even have engrish

okay… if a pho place has a website… then the pho cannot be THAT good… the best pho places are the ones that are opened by thosewho dont know how to use computers.

FUJIWARA TOFU shop doesnt have a website, thats why its the best!

I’ve been to that pho restaurant… I really liked it but haven’t been in a couple of years.

I really like the fruit juice, fresh squeezed!

see roast knows what hes talking about…i think if they had a ontario pho competition… the one in hamilton will win. the one in kitchener is not that good sorry man. …

well you should come down and try some and then u will know its the best lol. its like 5 or 6 bucks for a small 8 bucks or like 7 somthing for and xl… mmmm pho is soo good

There is a place on Main, in downtown hamilton that is a bubble tea shop with TONS of asian comic books… they have the wholel Initial D series there…

more importantly though, they have Jenga… FUKING JENGA BITCHES…

i takes that blocks on the middles and puts’r on za-top

is it called the tea hut ??? that place is pretty siiick man…my 240sx is buried under the maddd snow. im digging it out this weekend wwoooo.

the worst pho is 88 at alton towers in scarberia, my boy said he found a cockaroach doin the backstroke in his bowl of soup.

viet spring rolls and pork chops are the best!!!

mmmmmmm, i love msg, and msg loves me!!!

and i find it hard to believe that hamilton has the best anything aside from bacon and eggers!!!

KNEE SLAPPER!!!

Why is this thread in Car Chat?
This thread is as much about cars as SON240SX users are about bandwagon hating.

Looks like Gonad is only good at banning and not moderating :wink:

nocwage is pissed :run:

Off to Members :wavey: