BEWARE......

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:13,topic:29012"”]

Did the show up 4 deep in a yellow EVO? LOL

[/quote]

hahaha. i came here to post that!

i just dont answer the door whenever i see anyone in nice clothes and a book in general

If i had more balls, I’d answer the door naked, and just start masterbating…

[quote=“dreid,post:19,topic:29012"”]

they had some cute(im not r kelly) little girl like 8 or 9 years old come up to my door 1 time. it was hard for me to slam the door in her face. The other 2 older ladies stood behind her smiling.

[/quote]

Come to my house and try preaching your religion to me uninvited and I could slam the door on a cute little girl in a wheelchair, in the rain, holding a puppy. GTFO.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:6,topic:29012"”]

The church of scientology uses the vagina as a recruitment tool as well at their building downtown.

[/quote]

:truth: there are some hot as fuck scientologist up in clearwater, but god damn they are insane, I really need to get there Aura quiz and scan it, its sweet

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:22,topic:29012"”]

i just dont answer the door whenever i see anyone in nice clothes and a book in general

[/quote]

That’s what I always did as a kid during the summer. I’d just sit there and watch them out my window until they got tired of waiting and walked away. It’s best not to confront religous fanatics.

i know one personally also…hes a really good kid just his beliefs are wacked

[quote=“vq30de,post:23,topic:29012"”]

If i had more balls, I’d answer the door naked, and just start masterbating…

[/quote]

it’s ok man, i’m pretty sure it’d still be ridic obscene even if you have little nuts

the jehovahs came to my house on saturday…i think the response was pretty solid

“The book of Jehovah says that only XXXX people will be saved right? If thats the case, why are you recruiting more people and making your chances of salvation even worse?”
door closes slowly while i shake my head accusingly

i told the lady i gave the last person 10 bucks to tell the others im racist… the ones that come around in my area are little black old ladys with young white kids. my parents house has never heard from the jehovah again. and i never gave the last people money. they are real pushy and try to get into your house

whenever the geek squad guys i work with have to make house calls, they get the door slammed on them because everyone thinks they are jehova’s witnesses.

[quote=“Dex,post:31,topic:29012"”]

whenever the geek squad guys i work with have to make house calls, they get the door slammed on them because everyone thinks they are jehova’s witnesses.

[/quote]

That actually made me laugh out loud! I never thought about that before.

[quote=“Dex,post:31,topic:29012"”]

[/quote]

wow i am not surprised though they kinda do look like it aside from the beetle that says geek squad

I come to the door with a 12 gauge and a dildo and say we can play any way you like but one of these toys is gonna be used in a manner you are not going to be fond of.

Then I pull the Jehovah Alarm on my house and it goes into a full combat lockdown. Steel plates cover the windows and doors and a moat is created by stategically placed explosives…the last of which knocks out my fire hydrant filling said moat.

This new topography leaves the Jehova party on their own little island and I get on a bullhorn and yell at them saying “WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!! YOU GONNA DIE!!!”

Then I start to play the theme from Jaws as I release my shark into the murky moat circling their island of shame.

This goes on for 7 days and 7 nights until they decide to resort to cannibalism for survival.

This is when my garden speakers start to rock out with some Disturbed…OOOOOOOO AH WANNAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

And the girls strip and have a lesbian orgy on the island while the last remaining male jumps into the shark infested waters begging for salvation.

i dont know where u got that from but its awesome

off the top of the dome my friend :slight_smile:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:34,topic:29012"”]

I come to the door with a 12 gauge and a dildo and say we can play any way you like but one of these toys is gonna be used in a manner you are not going to be fond of.

Then I pull the Jehovah Alarm on my house and it goes into a full combat lockdown. Steel plates cover the windows and doors and a moat is created by stategically placed explosives…the last of which knocks out my fire hydrant filling said moat.

This new topography leaves the Jehova party on their own little island and I get on a bullhorn and yell at them saying “WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!! YOU GONNA DIE!!!”

Then I start to play the theme from Jaws as I release my shark into the murky moat circling their island of shame.

This goes on for 7 days and 7 nights until they decide to resort to cannibalism for survival.

This is when my garden speakers start to rock out with some Disturbed…OOOOOOOO AH WANNAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

And the girls strip and have a lesbian orgy on the island while the last remaining male jumps into the shark infested waters begging for salvation.

[/quote]

I just laughed so hard, that I cried. Thanks, I had a long shitty day of work with bad news, and this lifted me a lots!!!

they came to my house one day while i was cleaning my SKS, well actually its Dons SKS now… theres more to this story but my girlyfriend is getting impatient to go out.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:33,topic:29012"”]

wow i am not surprised though they kinda do look like it aside from the beetle that says geek squad

[/quote]

according to the one guy.
him: knock knock
them: thanks, but we already have a religion.
him: uhh…i’m here to fix your computer.
them: oh…we thought you were here to convert us.
him: do they normally come in a VW beetle that says Geek Squad on it?
them: come on in.

[quote=“Dex,post:39,topic:29012"”]

according to the one guy.
him: knock knock
them: thanks, but we already have a religion.
him: uhh…i’m here to fix your computer.
them: oh…we thought you were here to convert us.
him: do they normally come in a VW beetle that says Geek Squad on it?
them: come on in.

[/quote]

roffle.