Big announcement from Cain today. *politics ITT

In case you haven’t heard

If he’s not dropping out by now, which it doesn’t look like, I will be amazed at his stubbornness.

With that said, if he wins presidency, I’m going to Canada. :rofl

I didn’t think he’d win the Republican candidacy anyways, so no big deal really.

I’m kinda sad that Chris Christie dropped out… He was IMO the strongest candidate the Republicans had.

I hate to say it, but Ron Paul seems to be the best candidate. He’s also the most consistent through the years and knows his material.

However he won’t win Republican, will run independent and lose, again.

Every time Cain speaks I just facepalm myself :facepalm

I’ve been a Ron Paul supporter since I learned about him in the last election, he’s definitely consistent in his views. Its nice to finally see that he’s finally getting some coverage in the media, they basically just ignored him last time around.

Cain makes me want to punch babies.

Chris Christie was never running for the nomination. I agree though, he would get my vote.

Yeeeeep

To me, Cain is the absolute worst kind of candidate. Just the way he thinks everyone is as simplistic as him. Everyone knows the world is not black and white, but this guy just carries on his message 9-9-9 is the answer to all of our problems. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. His whole premise was “I ran a chain restaurant, now I can be president.” C’mon son.

Ron Paul is OK, but some of his stuff is too radical for me.

I’m guess I’m a blue-dog-new-deal kinda guy.

I like Ron Paul, but its painfully obvious that he will not be elected. Can’t have a solid, honest person running the country… thats crazy. Just look at his campaign contributors it says alot…

Cains recent problems raise an eyebrow but he was just a flavor of the week, not a strong frontrunner. I seriously doubt that all these accusations against him are fabricated. He admitted to paying this woman money and being a friend to her for years but his wife doesn’t know?? yeah right. He claims its because he’s kindhearted.

Most of the GOP are a little wishy washy and have plenty of dirt under their carpets, the next few weeks should be really interesting.

It seems like Ron Paul has been around for the last few elections, comes on strong for a bit at the start and then by election time he’s nowhere to be found.

It’s unfortunate Ron Paul is so unknown. Cause that’s the guy we need, even with some of his really radical opinions.

Its not so much that he’s unknown, its that he’s like a modern Ross Perot. The guy who shows up, talks, and then you dont hear from/about him until the next election.

You don’t hear about him because he’s not “exiting” enough for news or people.

He doesn’t cheat and pay off women, he doesn’t have a stone with the N word in his back yard, he doesn’t say retarded stuff like not being able to name branches of government or not know what Lybia is. He’s well a boring politician that’s just normal and normal doesn’t get headlines and sell papers.

I swear if Kim Kardasgian ran for president she would get more votes than Ron Paul and that really speaks for the voters in this country.

Too bad.

I was looking forward to see more people to come forward about either being sexually harassed by him or having secret relationships with him. :rofl

Bachmann, balls in your court; you better come up with some more crazy shit quick otherwise it gets so boring.

lol, people still vote? I’m sorry, if you’re different (not white, woman, movie star etc), it’s all you need to win an election in this country. With that said, I’ll stay home and masturbate on election day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk[/ame]

Carlin>anyone that has posted, or ever will in this thread

Travis, really? You’ve been on shift for how long and can’t edit your posts? Lol

To those who think voting doesn’t mean a thing, I better not see a post from you complaining our government is doing anything wrong or doesn’t sit well with you.

Voters do still have power in this country, especially in the two states that aren’t all-or-nothing for electoral votes. YOU pick the people who represent you.

I always vote

Hasn’t really mattered in NY in years

1984 was the last Republican election.

Granted that only proves that it does and can change with enough people voting, but it’s hard to beat a trend.

We should have a “no confidence” vote abstainment option.