Big props to:

1: Paul at swerve for hooking me up with an exhaust for my GF’s EK

2: My life partner Don @ Hybrid -who is always the most rad dude ever- for letting me install the thing at 2 in the morning.

3: Jay wonch for being so cute.

NOT: The West Seneca Police for pulling me over because i had “suspicious car parts in my truck late at night”. (Paul, depew police may be contacting you to confirm that my story was indeed valid… Sorry)

LOL that sucks

Yeah for like 20+ minutes too.

It was fucking 2AM and i was already tired, and hadn’t even started the job. Then they accused me of being drunk. HA! Then made me hand him all the empty cans Don had in his truck. Sigh…

At least my lisense didn’t come up suspended, like i thought it may have.

exhaust is suspicious car parts? howd they see it when u were driving

<3

paul @ swerve is an awesome dude, i would recommend anyone to go to him if u need anything… he gives AMAZING deals.

yeah, what makes them funny?

picturing the guy lining up 33 students in a classroom just like we all sit in everyday and then just shooting them?

seriously man, its not funny at all. what if that shit happened at UB and u lost ur best friend, or ur girlfriend. or what if u were the one that got shot?

Yep, Paul at swerve is a good guy!

<3 mista don baaahton

lol @ newman.

You were drunk you lush. Just admit it.

yeah man paul is an awesome guy, i like just hangin out there and chattin about stupid shit. don’s pretty awesome too esp. about late phone calls from us DIYers having trouble with stuff at 9pm when they are trying to get the car together to make a race that night.

haha, don was working on shit until 330AM with me last night.

^ do you take naps at work??

i used to on my lunch breaks

no time lately.

I am amazed you can function on 4 hours of sleep

i’m a little bit slow, but 6 hours is my normal maximum.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=521600#post521600

Posts concerning K_Cuv’s sig have been merged with the already drama ridden thread concerning said sig.

Back to the Newman gets arrested for exhaust parts thread.

I just called the W/S cops to report that I had an exhaust sytstem robbed last night. Newman: meet your new roomie, Bubba. :smiley:

I had me cat cut off of my truck… Im gonna shoot the next person I see on my property after hours.

Pics of said GF or perma-ban

i was going to stop by tonight around 8 pm and see if i could get a deal on some rotas.