Big Reds other red car MK2 content

Yeah, I’m glad you’re changing it for the better. Let me know if you need any materials for the harness when you redo it.

yea ill call you, ill prob have you come over and help when I go through the bay harness you seem to be into that stuff just as much as me.

You better have your journals ready mother fucker!

well it was a REAL d.i.y. mono-wiper. added 10mm to the linkage arm to be almost a full sweep. beats paying $200 for a bonrath one.

bay is lookin good gloves.:excited

the dude that owned that car, def. “slapped” some of it together. i found a bunch of things so far. i’m sure i’ll find more as we dig deeper.

yeah probably. the 12v+ power wire ones are normal though.

yea we have to do the mono on the coupe, one of these days ill rip it out then go down to dannys and weld it

fuck yeah. when they are done right its a definite WIN.

i see you couldn’t take the “radiator intake” anymore lol.:tongue

I did the first one im gonna read the second story then do it tomm on my break

look at the difference it made in the look of the bay

Best not transfer out and leave me hangin lol!

oh i know dude, big difference. no more warm ass “pre-heater” either lol

oh Im switching Ill go the the dean if I have to

well its intercooled so I wasnt to worried about that

your gonna HAVE to set your foot down to get them to budge… but from all these essays’s and the teacher, hope it works out…

thanks, its bad enough shes given us about 10 essays to date, but she is tough as shit when she grades them too she gives me 1 out 3 on a lot of them:banghead

Yeah its total BS. If you and I can go down to the guy and get the same time class im down.

im going to speak to my advisor tomorrow then ill go from there

i think if you and adam both go setup appointments to talk to the same person they’d be more likley to sway.

werd

word is bond.
gang up on that trick.