Big Reds other red car MK2 content

how would the sidewall of a tire being stretched effect how fast the center of the tire wears doing burnouts

Excessive stress and heat would rip the side walls to pieces :rofl

actually your wrong, the way they are mounted had no effect, actually I will hook up better with those than my winter setup, wide 16s w/ 215 summer tires vs 14s with 185 snow tires

Chuck your and idiot

aight bro

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z245/mberescik/stretchgonebad.jpg

epic grammar

mine arnt nearly that bad, I would suggest going on open track days and hammering turns but for cruising they will be ok, my biggest concern is potholes

:rofl

yeah, i want to be like cazwrx… im pretty sure if dave wants to go fast, hell get the cobra. now run along young man, recess is over

good one, brett :thumbup

its irritating man, all he does is swing along on the balls of the “race car drivers” who say stretch sucks, dont do it. blah blah blah, daves car is a street car, not a track duty car, its made to be low, and look good. i mean for someone who can barelly beat a tdi, he runs his mouth alot about other peoples’ cars. i realize hating is part of being jealous of something someone else has. but its downright rediculous

i hear ya, i hear ya

and do you know whats up with this “contributing member” thing?

over 100 posts. for the not “shift OG” people, they are contributing members… its part of the securites for the “SR section”

Chuck is a wannabe track fag and says he isn’t about “straight line speed skillz” but yet races multiple times weekly…

… and loses.

and yet i say im all about corners and havent raced in 6 months :thumbup

YES!!!

i actually pulled the wrx in the grey tdi last summer… HARD:lol

he had failvis with him and i was solo.

:rofl

I was commenting on how he said it was going to be a burnout machine. I know that Dave drives like a grandma. I’m not hating.

For fun? :lol

You guys take things way too serious.