Big Reds other red car MK2 content

with what i described, 2300lb car with 260lb/ft torque at the wheels at low rpm, plus a skinny tire, yes, burnout machine. youre just a dumb kid. im convinced. at this point, im more a fan of kramer than i am of you. atleast he knows when hes retarded, he doesnt need to be told by 30 people. all silver subaru SEDAN drivers are the same.

What I mean is that burnout + stretched tires will be a lot of stress on the side walls.
I hope you aren’t comparing me to Travis with that silver subaru comment.

luv u 2, brett :hug

Off the nuts boy

oh but i am. afterall you do possess parts he once owned.

:wtf :lol

All I have is tmic and catback
hopefully I’m safe
wait… nope, car will burn soon

I drive that for a reason, I dont need any tickets. I do drive fast but there is a time and a place, no need to go 100 mph everywhere you go. After i get it all sorted out this grandma will be happy to hand you your ass on stretched tires.

OT: pulled the car in the garage, and took off the charge piping turbo inlet pipe. Im going to start redoing the engine wiring harness soldering all of the connections and recovering the harness.then tucking it where it wont be too visible.

and the madness begins. Only the engine harness to start with. I will do the rest of the engine bay harness at a later date when I shave the bay.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/122/img1802.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4254/img1803.jpg

That looks like a huuge pita!

thats the easy, see all of the wires that are still untouched on the frame rail, now THAT is a PITA.

my old engine bay for reference.

How do you do that LOL. Do you have to extend all the wires or make new ones?

A lot of them have to be shortened from what I saw

Hmm, i may do this next winter. Would be a fun project. Plus, i have MAD wiring that is no longer used that i need to ditch! Plus need to shave the bay/paint it

yeah Dave could go pretty hardcore, but he’s keepin it simple. It should be awesome when it’s done!

iim lost. u sold the red vr6?

(the one we fender rolled at petes at the “nissan meet”)

Looks good none the less

1.8t swapped baller coupe sonn

vr6=totalled, bought it back + parted out, the bumpers/steering wheel/a few other things are now on this new coupe which is 1.8T swapped.

i think i have that right :lol

wat
I don’t think that’s what happened…
Just like Jeff totaled his Cobra:shifty

wtf happened?

i dont really talk to anyone from shift anymore so im not in the loop of things.

:excited:excited:excited