BIG REDS wanna be Nick Cage Build thread.

Great project. Nice to see the doors are solid. most old stuff that gets stripped down turns up all kinds of patch jobs and rust.

Yes actually, reminds me of when i helped jiggs put a new motor in the GSX when we were 14. Then it blew up one week later.

haha… im not sure why, but I just lol’d

Damn this thing is going along at a very fast pace and coming along nice!

Subscribed.

I’m going to go Tanya Harding on your knee caps. You’re making me feel bad about never working on my car :rofl

Because its not an ITR yo!! :Idiots :lol

yea the car is solid, minus some thin bondo on the pass front fender the car is perfect sheetmetal wise. Each panel has some kid of small door ding size dent but nothing that requires any major repairs.

OT: Im gonna pull the fenders tomorrow and bring them down to the body shop, strip the old body filler hammer/dolly them nice then weld the emblem holes shut.

Saw the “half a car” tonight, it seems like you started with a just about perfect shell and you’re plugging along at a great pace. Good luck with her, I’m probably going to be bored as shit tomorrow so call me if you need anything

dave, your taking forever man seriously…lets pick up the pace :stuck_out_tongue:

impressive man, congrats! And make sure you dont ruin the texture on the insides of your doors. The other guy i know that tore one of these down to nothing, ruined the texture in a couple of spots on his driver’s door.

Your gettin some serious work done, and $1800 for your full interior really isnt bad at all.

prolly cause you can sell a old mustang and get 12 integra’s.

car is going to be badass dave! now you just need to talk to my dad and motivate him to get his 64 1/2 Mustang fastback going! lol

No need to try to insult me, I like a lot of older cars, some even more than Integras :eek

haha ass

still luv ya tho

do work kid

put the vr6-t in it with a rwd conversion

Ummm no you cant. Nice try though.

^Definitely could haha

you do realize that a REAL 67 GT500 sells for well over 120k right? Convertible’s are raking in more.

so, you could…

nice try, try again.

yea I thought about your old mans car. Show him the thread, tell him to do work!

OT: i’m on my way to bed now but I have a big update with tons of photos for tomorrow.