BIG Tea-UP to GlanzDetailing !!!

Pics don’t mean a thing as far as conveying how good a car looks. This is a pic of my 99 WS6 TA. This photo was used in a print ad by Zaino Show car polish. This pic was taken the morning after a massive rain storm in Virginia Beach. In the full size pic you can see the water beading on the hood. The car was actually filthy but here, it looks like I spent hours making it shine.

I’ve seen Corey’s work in person and he does an amazing job. That’s the only way a car can be judged. Why does anyone care how long it takes him ? Are you paying him by the hour or what ? End result, is he is doing my car this week and anyone is welcome to check it out when done. It is black so it should only be a 5 minute job. :smiley:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/juicedss/zaino2.jpg

I offered to post up pics because that’s what everyone else has been doing in regards to the work they’ve been doing…and pics can do a pretty good job of showing improvements to things like orange peel which was the biggest issue to my paint job. You’re right too that pics can hide a lot…

I’m sure Corey’s work is fine…never once doubted that. I honestly don’t care how long it takes him, if I had him do my car the only thing I would care about is the end result.

Im not saying anything bad about your detailing skillz the car does look great, and i wish you the best on your business and hope you succeed, but at only being able to finish one car a day that cant be done, plain and simple. And as a matter of fact today i did an 01 grand prix gt BLACK, i had to wet sand and compund the pass. side fender and door, then clay entire car then glaze, polish, and wax, 3.5 hrs no sanding marks and no swirls smiling at me…

I’m not looking to make this a career here…

oh YEAH well your detailing SUCKS i could do it in TWENTY MINUTES you FUCKIN ROOKIE /thread summary

you detail like AN ASPIRING CHEMIST

:slight_smile:

I was always the last person out of the lab :frowning:

Always.

Well if you don’t count the professor. We would play with sodium.