Big thumbs up to Wayne64SS

tonight?

Thx for the props too guys.

Dude, I can tig that shiz too. PM me if you need the assistance.

easy lol i was jokin, i dont like high powered rwd cars. not my thing

its def sketchy spinning at 70

how bout V8@8psi vs 4cyl@10psi?

sure. 10psi? what kind of power is that?

idk it not tuned yet brah, prolly somewhere around 1000whp

29psi.

I’m getting my tune checked out next Monday. I’m also going to 112, as I want to be able to roll over to Altamont ave and fill up.

so race me tonight. :slight_smile:

Hi Bryan,

We should trade motors. You can keep all your turbo nonsense and put it on the 1uz. You’d have a hot huh-whip then and I could have an ITBd high revving drifto motor

heard a TON of bad things about that fuel

Tune is all botchy, and this thread is way too public for all this talk.

Esplain please. :eek

I’d stay away from that shit if I were you…I grabbed ~6 gals right before my car got tuned and the car ran like shit instantly once we drained the 93oct and put the Altamont Ave. 112 in. Morgan said it’s not the first time he’s seen shit fuel come from there.

Fuck. Jim P seems to run it without issue?

Early in the season its always shit because they leave it there all winter and hardly fill it. Once mid season comes around people seem to stop having issues with it as some of the dirt track guys get fuel from there and they fill it.

Fail. ITB 1UZ>NA 2JZ

Or twin turbz 1UZ

Not sure, but I was just told that their 112 is shitty and if you want race gas on the pump to go up to Malta for CAM2 110.

Like I said, Shady & whoever else, Morgan said there have been other people to get tuned and bring the Altamont Ave. fuel and it was garbage.

If I had a high HP Supra, or anything for that matter, I’d want stuff that I know is good. Not some sketchy, “112” octane Runway Gas Station fuel.

Rather be safe than sorry.

Well there goes my idea for a “pump (race) gas” option.

E85 seems like an option that is getting more and more relevant. Going to cost me around $3000 to get there though. Maybe I’ll pick up another 55gallons from LVD.